• This topic has 25 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by aide.
Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The Megasack Is Coming Soon!
  • stwhannah

Yes, it’s that time of year again, when we venture over to our chilly studio and bring you news of wondrous things that you could win. If you’re new r …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

The Megasack Is Coming Soon!

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

jodafett

Can’t wait to see all the Wild Biking™️ stuff 😉

MoreCashThanDash

Forgot which site I was on for a moment there…

theotherjonv

Is it the civil service HR intranet?

Anne

Its going to be my year….probably not but having entered pretty much everyday it feels like it should be! Its entertaining watching you all anyway so will still tune in.

Mark

We already have a decent collection of bloopers from the recordings we’ve done so far

tthew

Its going to be my year….probably not but having entered pretty much everyday it feels like it should be!

We’ll have to split the prizes then Anne, because I’ve never won anything either! I’m not counting the kneepads I won in Tuesday Treats a few years ago because they were both left knee ones.  😁

weeksy

Do they fit differently?

MoreCashThanDash

Is it the civil service HR intranet?

They get copied in if you try, apparently

ossify

Miss out on a daily entry because you don’t think that prize is one you want? You’re losing out on an extra chance to win the Megasack.

If you don’t want something, just enter a day late. That way you miss that specific draw but still get the Megasack entry.

(Please correct me if I’m wrong!)

Mark

That is correct. You can enter any missed days right up to the Megasack draw date of New Years Eve

tthew

Do they fit differently?

No, they seem to fit the same but the straps do up the same way round my legs.

Took me a good 4 or 5 wears to notice. 😁

oldfart

Thanks for shattering the illusion , there’s me thinking every day was a slick one shot take as you are all professionals , next thing you’ll be telling me Father Christmas isn’t real 😞😞😞😞😞

reeksy

Mega sack… sounds like the Further Adventures of Poopscoop.

(especially given the Lezyne pump content!)

HB47

Christmas has officially started .

BiscuitBoy

I’ve booked a day off to collect it all in the van. Could save a lot of time if you just declare me the winner now.

saj7869
    Free Member

The best MTB comp of the year 👍🏼

johncoventry

Where is day 3?

stwhannah

On Monday! Week days only this year, it nearly killed us off doing weekend slots too!

johncoventry

I thought they were all pre recorded before December!

redsnail

Oh I was in a mild panic thinking I had missed Dec 3 🙂 Phew.

speedy321

Hi Hannah. Thanks for that. As I was constantly refreshing the website thinking what’s wrong. Where is day 3 comp !!!!!

I can sleep peacefully now.

Northwind

Ah, it’s now an official part of christmas- hearing the opening notes of the tune then it suddenly speeds up as I change the video to 1.25x speed! (the intro sounds better at that pace too)

oldstumpy
    Free Member

Enjoying the Megasack this year, although actually finding the daily posts is a lot harder than answering the questions

Mark
    aide

Always look forward to this. Been some really good prizes so far, heres hoping 🤞

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.