Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 164 total)
  • The Mandalorian – Trailer
  • fossy

It’s a bit challenging – My ISP blocks torrent sites, so I need to load up my vpn software.

5,4,3,2,1, post gone !

leegee

I really liked episode 6. I wonder how the last two will set up the next series or tie it into other events

Drac

Holy shitballs looks good in 4K

piemonster

*realises potential for spoilers*

Exits thread

funkmasterp

Can’t believe they haven’t released all the episodes in one hit. I was looking forward to a second binge viewing

timmys

Presumably so people can’t just binge them on on the 7 day free trial.

funkmasterp

Pointless when most folk have already streamed them. This is a second run for those that really wanted to see it. Disney actually contributed to mass piracy with their staggered release of the service the numpties.

timmys

Don’t get me wrong – I agree, but just stating why they would think it was the best approach.

stumpyjon

Disney didn’t have a lot of choice, the staggered start was due to the expiration of various licensing deals, deals expired later in Europe so the Disney+ launch was delayed until they finished. As above gradual release of their flagship series to prevent binge watching in the free trial.

If you’re going to criticise Disney you can’t do it for being commercially acute.

Thought episode 1 was pretty good, episode 2 whilst great to view felt a bit more filler, I suppose it introduced a lot with Mandos new friend.

kelvin

Only just got the chance to watch these… oh yes! They got it just right, didn’t they?!

Drac

It was so good.

kelvin

The teens loved it, we all did. Proper humour that didn’t stop you from investing in the characters, and caring about what happens to them.

jamj1974

I very much enjoyed it.

lister

We loved it. I liked its slightly slow style at times and it’s pared back story.
    Just needed a cameo form Clint to finish it off.

5plusn8
    Free Member

Just needs another 6 series.
    My kids call this Space Justified..

fossy

Must re-watch now I have Disney+ I watched every episode twice, but didn’t watch the last, so might do that later for 2nd time.

Kryton57

I watched episodes 1-4 last night with Jnr and 5-8 will follow next Friday.

I liked it to start with, a little dark and edgy, the bounty droid was cool but… …as soon as he got the full armour upgrade it got a bit Marvel for me.  I’d have rather he stuck with the scratched and dented version.  Is it me or is his acting a little wooden / terminator like at times?  Jawas came across like minions also, not sure if that was an attempt at humour but for it spoiled thinks a little.

cant believe Apollo Creed is in it!

simon_g

If you’ve not seen about the “virtual” sets they used for this, it’s pretty amazing stuff. Huge LED screens and computer generated backdrops that track where the camera is.

binners

Just finished it last night. Absolutely loved it. Mrs Binners says that if I loved her I’d get her a baby Yoda.

It’d probably come in handy. The binnerettes are on first name terms with the A&E staff. Binnerette number two is presently hobbling around with a broken metatarsal. No need for that if you had a baby yoda

nuke

Waited until the Disney+ app was on the NowTV stick and, as soon as we spotted it, we got Disney+ pretty much for the Mandalorian and so glad we did…it was ace, everybody loved it (there was an ‘awww, cute’ everytime baby yoda was on screen). Very much looking forward to more of the same

We also watched the final season of the Clone Wars (which we use to love) and we thought that was fantastic too…the 4 part finish with Ahsoka Tano was top notch

halifaxpete

Caught up on this over the last few weeks. Brilliant, much better than the recent films.

kelvin

Much better.

anagallis_arvensis

We also watched the final season of the Clone Wars (which we use to love) and we thought that was fantastic too…the 4 part finish with Ahsoka Tano was top notch

Have you watched Rebels too, thats really good.

And Ahsoka is in the next series of Mandalorian

funkmasterp

I’m really looking forward to the second series. I think Star Wars has a better future on TV than cinema if handled correctly.

anagallis_arvensis

If the sequal trilogy had a story from the start they might have been ok. Rogue 1 and Solo were both good, the sequals shite, worse than the prequals on reflection, bloated and poorly acted as they were at least they had a sensible story to tell.

funkmasterp

Finally somebody else that thinks Solo is a decent film. It is so much better than the main three new ones and I don’t understand the hate for it. It’s a great old school adventure film. I’ve tried Ti watch Rise of Skywalker three times now and just keep falling asleep.

matt303uk

We are working through the films in order and watched Rogue One last night, I’ve got to say that the prequels are a lot better than I remember them, they have a proper story and sound amazing. I also don’t understand the hate Solo gets, seems a perfectly enjoyable film to me. We are Warwick Davis spotting as we watch them, I think he’s in 7 of the films and sometimes plays multiple characters.

stumpyjon

Yep agree, I always quite liked the prequels, removal of her would have made them a lot better. Rogue one is excellent and Solo not bad. I had hoped for more with the Force Awakens, but was disappointed with the Star Wars remake. The last Jedi was a mess a felt a bit like a jumbled up version of Empire but without the story. Rise of Skywalker story was implausible to put it mildly, I liked the scale of it but again rubbish story. Mando has been pretty good.

kelvin

Solo was my favourite of the Disney films by far. Rise of Skywalker was just a mess.

Drac

This is the way.

I may have dibbled.

rossburton
    Free Member

No Ahsoka in the trailer 🙁

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Ah this has just updated. Brilliant.

anagallis_arvensis

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

fatoldgit

This is the way 😃

Kryton57

Great!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

X-WINGS!

matt_outandabout

🤗

funkmasterp

Yay!

cookeaa

Very excited, I really liked series one.

Wookster

Looking forward to this, kids loved it and it was a nice Friday night family thing!

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 164 total)

The topic ‘The Mandalorian – Trailer’ is closed to new replies.