Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The man Trout
  • DezB
    Free Member

Anyone live near Troutie? or know what he’s up to this week? Sent him a light to play with and he hasn’t got back to me, so i don’t even know if its been received.
    No doubt, there’s a good reason, but wondered if anyone could shed some light (pun unintended!)

cheers

brokensoul
    Free Member

I’ve been in touch. I’m expecting a parcel in the next few days.

DezB
    Free Member

Cheers, I’ll email him again.

Junkyard
    Free Member

You dont want to look too keen and eager now DezB – have you asked to meet yet 😉

DezB
    Free Member

That thread is going to haunt me, isn’t it.

rOcKeTdOg

Troutie suffers from very dodgy email, I’d try again it’s probably sat in his spam file

trout
    Free Member

Sorry Dez
    currenly buried under a mountain of Hope visions and Ayups in need off upgradeing

Found your Package ( nudge nudge wink wink )

A led swop should be achieveable if I can muster the strength of superman to unscrew the front

DezB
    Free Member

No worries! Thanks for the response.
    If it’s not a go-er just bill me for the postage and bung it back 🙂

harvik
    Free Member

There’s probably a few emails from me about a Hope Vision upgrade, is it best to just post it and then wait for contact?

ben1979
    Free Member

Still no replys to my mails, posted my Hope over 2 weeks ago 🙁

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Don’t worry, that’s jus the way Troutie works.

It’ll get done and it will be brilliant.

trout
    Free Member

Ben its on its way back posted today

ben1979
    Free Member

Best pay for for it then, money on the way. Thanks 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

What about mine?? Get my last email? 😆

Wouldya get a email that works fergawdsake!

wors

+1 !! I might send a pigeon 😆

tonyd

This thread just reminded me about something – Troutie YGM!

bruneep

+2 Its like he disna want money 😕

DezB
    Free Member

Troutie YGM!

But I bet you haven’t!!

trout
    Free Member

You are correct I have just trawled through all mailboxs and nowt to be found

z1ppy

ahem… no rush, just don’t forget about me 😉

Chainline
    Free Member

Got my Troutie Spider Eyes last week. Its brilliant, service was fantastic, battery arrived fully charged, build quality is top notch and it turns night into day. Nuff said.

DezB
    Free Member

So, how much postage do you want to send my Stella back? I’m not in a rush, but you know… 🙂

stevemorg2

Chris – did you not get mine re. a possible LL upgrade?

harvik
    Free Member

Chris – Any sign of my Hope for an upgrade, sent it near a month ago and emailed twice since but no response?

Phil R

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I think it might be time for troutie to change his business model, as it looks to me that he ties up a lot of his spare time doing stuff like upgrades, and which may compromise his support for the new products he actually sells.

Maybe he can do an upgrade the first time someone requests it for a light he hasn’t seen before, but after that he just sell a kit of parts and instructions that he has proposed from that first upgrade.

Would that work, and leave him time to respond to emails quicker and have more time for riding and beer making?

bruneep

Great lights but not the quickest to respond to emails.

Have you posted mine yet?

DezB
    Free Member

leave him time to respond to emails quicker

I’m not sure if that’s the issue – he just doesn’t seem to receive the emails!
    Stella return?

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I’m not sure if that’s the issue – he just doesn’t seem to receive the emails!

My mate builds loudspeakers – he is always really busy and he used to have a similar reputation. He did receive the emails.

He didn’t respond to emails sent through his web site – now there is a fundamental problem for a business. I ended up buying the gloworm lights instead and I am pretty glad I did now, although I was trying to support a ‘local’ business.

Plus he must know that this is a problem if he is not receiving emails, so really needs to sort it out – it is not rocket surgery!

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘The man Trout’ is closed to new replies.