• This topic has 123 replies, 69 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Klunk.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 124 total)
  • The Leave Means Leave match down to London…
  • Poopscoop

Shame the weather is a bit brisk?

Luckily Nige is only walking a small part of it…… as he “works 20 hours a day”.

Must be all that huge amount of MEP work he gets up to…..

dannyh
    Free Member

A bunch of inadequate, aggressive, shouty pillocks who hate their own inadequacies but prefer to blame others rather than having a good look at themselves (where the blame really lies).

Thoroughly ignorable.

rOcKeTdOg

maybe they’ll walk straight past London and into the channel

tomhoward

One the plus side, Adam Hills (Aussie comedian, hosts The Last Leg) has said he will donate £10 for every mile that Farage DOESNT walk of it to asylum seekers charities. Just to piss him off further.

Poopscoop

tomhoward

Subscriber
    One the plus side, Adam Hills (Aussie comedian, hosts The Last Leg) has said he will donate £10 for every mile that Farage DOESNT walk of it to asylum seekers charities. Just to piss him off further.

Genius! Lol

dannyh
    Free Member

Wit and generosity of spirit from Adam Hills.

What a splendid contrast.

dissonance

Looking at the photos some rather new looking walking boots. I suspect some people will be googling “how to deal with blisters” about now.
    Good to see Farage is already on his bus.

martinhutch

Do we call them the Jambon rather than Jarrow Marchers, or is that a bit forrin?

And someone needs to do some photoshopping:

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I suspect some people will be googling “how to deal with blisters” about now.

shouting at their kids on the phone asking them about blisters as they can’t use google.

If any of them need some advice it’s to shove your feet in boiling water and then cut your toes off with rusty garden tools, it’s the only way and it will be worth it after, I promise you. Also please leave your pin on a postit next to your credit cards so the hotel/bar staff can settle the bill.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I don’t see any problem with the march, I mean there has literally been hundreds of remain marches so one leave march is like paying lip service to a bunch of retards. And they’re allowed their voice, lets hope it’s televised so we can pick out all attendees.

dannyh
    Free Member

And they’re allowed their voice, lets hope it’s televised so we can pick out all attendees.

Doubt it. They all look the same.

jam-bo

Looking at the photos some rather new looking walking boots. I suspect some people will be googling “how to deal with blisters” about now.

Is that what they meant when they said there would be blood on the streets is brexit was cancelled..

mikewsmith
    Free Member

@bikbouy Nobody here has any problem with the march or them having a voice. We are simply laughing at the inability to muster anything more than a pathetic number and the so called leaders fail to actually walk with them.

If this is the amount of support that can be mustered when the soggy wet dream of brexit is within touching distance but threatened all around then it should tell MP’s what they need to know.

Kuco

My only problem with the march is Farage the frog-faced ****. Does he finish anything he starts? Got people to vote us out the EU and said my job is done. No, you kermit faced **** your job is just starting.

Pook

The route is entirely mapped on their website. Surely it won’t be hard to find which bridges it goes under?

bigdean

In simplistic terms, a vote was held an outcome decided and parliment has failed to deliver.
    I know its more complicated than that but unfortunatley a chunk of the population see it that way. The number of times i have to question (get them to justify) opinions of +16 year old is scary, other parts of the population just be the same.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

I am still bewildered as to why our press and (especially our) politicians are in thrall to these people.

crazy-legs

Twitter has already gone to town on how pathetic the whole thing looks. Maybe a few more people will turn out in London but I reckon the next few days are going to be very lonely affairs for the few dozen people that actually turn up.

Maybe it could be livened up a bit by someone throwing a dead fish at Nigel.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I am still bewildered as to why our press and (especially our) politicians are in thrall to these people.

Quite a few of them represent the right side of one of our political parties, splitting them off means that the tories end up with less support and risks landing less seats, they are trying to hold together a party to cling onto power. A UKIP gammon party would be a split would be even more unmanageable than the current arrangement. Hence why she has not sacked/expelled the lot of them.

dannyh
    Free Member

Surely a pineapple ring would be more fitting?

dissonance

Would need to be lucky. He has got the initial headlines so will just be appearing occasionally to top them up before London. He wont be walking with the plebs as he has more important things to do. Such as not turning up for EU fishery committee meetings.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

maybe they need some outfits

Also if anyone wants to throw some veg out we should make sure it’s European or at least picked by Europeans,

MrSparkle

Loving the work by Led by Donkeys. Wonder if it’s possible to crowdfund a farmer with a shit spreader to drive slowly along in front of them. Ideally with it running…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Led By Donkeys have been doing some sterling work along the route with their billboards-on-trucks.

EDIT: MrSparkle, snap. 👍

mikewsmith
    Free Member

https://marchtoleave.co.uk/index.html

also remember to buy the .co.uk version of your website

mikewsmith
    Free Member

also this is where you need to go to leave some veg of a sticking turd on the route
    https://www.marchtoleave.com/route

AD

Thanks for that link Mike 🙂

kaiser
    Free Member

I wish all the leavers would just do what they want and F Off and leave!

Pigface
    Free Member

Seen it called the Gammonball run which made me laugh.

kimbers

Farage conning people into paying for it then sodding off once it starts so he doesnt have trudge thru the torrential rain with the common folk ………… you couldnt get a better summing up of Brexit

Poopscoop

Pigface

Seen it called the Gammonball run which made me laugh.

Thanks, you just made my evening!

Drac

Poopscoop

mikewsmith

Subscriber
    https://marchtoleave.co.uk/index.html

also remember to buy the .co.uk version of your website

Oh, that is just fantastic to. They didn’t think to buy the UK domain.

What a shower of idiots!

There is just bound to be some great publicity stunts by Remainers during this march of attrition…

Can’t wait to see what some very clever and sarcastic minds dream up!👍

kimbers

farage looking pissed off because of …………..his own words, is nice

roger_mellie

someone needs to do some photoshopping

They have:

cubist
    Free Member

I’d recommend Tuna. No need to take it out of the can though.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Reason I mentioned the filming aspect was simple, I was filmed on my remain march and when I asked the police why the reply “purely precautionary” pressed further on that he said “we have to protect the public, this march is a gathering of over 200 people and by law we have to film it in case any reprisals or criminal damage is caused…. not that expect you to cause any damage as you seem a reasonable bunch”

🤣👍

He was right, it was a great experience.

oldnpastit

Today, numbers are down a bit.

Marching

slowoldman

I just read on Twitter that the route today goes over the Transporter Bridge. But it’s closed on Sundays.

binners

Looking at that picture of the sorry gammon-esque shower tramping along, did anyone else think that, somewhat ironically, they look like a bunch of refugees?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘The Leave Means Leave match down to London…’ is closed to new replies.