The Honourable Woman

Home Forum Chat Forum The Honourable Woman

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The Honourable Woman
  • Pigface

Anyone else watching this? Really enjoying it even if the last episode has a huge hole in it

batfink

Yes…. really enjoying this so far. It feels like a le Carre version of Homeland.

Much speculation about what “the secret” is.

Mr Woppit

Lasted into ten minutes of the second programme. Tedious. Boring. “Switch-off” Telly. 😐

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

Agree with Woppit. Sat through the first one and forgot I’d even watched it until this thread!

Ro5ey

Couldn’t disagree more with Woppit … nothing new there … 😆

A good old fashion triller… where questions are asked and answered (some quicker than others)… unlike rubbish like Lost or that french one set in the mountains.

Plus … some really good performances from quality actors and and …. Maggie Gyllenhaal …. she’s lovely

Mr Woppit

I enjoyed her very much in “Secretary”…

Watched the first one and spent the whole thing trying to get a handle on what the hell was going on. But not in a good enjoyable way so didn’t bother with ep2. I might try again but not sure I can be bothered.

Ro5ey

Toppers … are you my wife ?

Liked it looking forward to more and have a strong theory as to what the “secret” is… But since this is not Woppit’s thread I won’t introduce a spoiler… Except that Thor will rescue them all at the end.

Mr Woppit

Moscow did it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘The Honourable Woman’ is closed to new replies.