Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The Holy Grail of vending machine confectionary
  • Harry_the_Spider

A KitKat Chunky that has suffered some sort of splendid production line malfunction resulting in an upset to the chocolate : biscuit ratio in favour of the chocolate.

I am truly blessed.

muggomagic

I feel blessed when the vending machine doesn’t drop the chocolate and then I get to rock the machine and get one or two bonus bars.

sandwicheater

Mmmmmmmm, malfunction chocolate.

binners

funkrodent

Agreed. Had a similar incidence in the past and was well pleased. That said, if you want to effectively guarantee the higher chocolate content, you could hedge your bets with one of these.. 😉

jam-bo

At the age of 10, I got in trouble on a school trip when we discovered the vending machine had a fault.

if you held down the enter button after keying in your selection it kept dispensing until you let go.

we weren’t hard to find….

z1ppy

Kitkat chunky’s are up there amongst the Holy grail of chocolate bars, malfunction or not. I might be slightly addicted to the peanut butter version.

Personally I’m on a mission to locate those cheese and bacon Walker crisps.. 4 local supermarkets and numerous newsagents have not got them!

Harry_the_Spider

Buying a Yorkie in the first place removes the magical effect of bonus chocolate.

MoreCashThanDash

The Holy of Holys around here was the sudden appearance of Tunnocks Caramel Wafers in the leisure centre vending machine last summer.

Hour long swimming club sessions watching the kids suddenly became more bearable.

bikebouy
    Free Member

“vending machines”

Ha!

How 1980’s 😆

lemonysam
    Free Member

My post swimming ket machine selection was always:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘The Holy Grail of vending machine confectionary’ is closed to new replies.