Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The Greggs Diet
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Who knew….well, apart from Binners.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSfUW-yia-A[/video]

https://greggs.co.uk/minimiseme

zilog6128

Not sure if that menu is representative of anyone I’ve ever seen in Gregg’s…

Lets see if Binners goes for the single-slice-of-margherita-pizza-no-thicker-than-an-a4-sheet-of-paper option for this week’s Full Fat Friday lunch!

(although to be fair there are some healthier options than are available in pretty much any other fast food chain)

eyestwice
    Free Member

This is ridiculous on so many levels.

Their cheese and onion pasties are dead nice though.

tomhoward

‘1.27 in..

2lbs lost
    Waist reduces by 3.5 inches’

**** off.

*scoffs steak bake*

slowoldman

Not sure if that menu is representative of anyone I’ve ever seen in Gregg’s…

It’s all there in my local. I generally go for bacon and sausage barms though.

binners

Greggs is the healthiest place to eat. Always has been. I’ve been saying this for years.

One day you people will listen to me!

Now if you’ll just excuse me… I have to take delivery of my health food lunch…..

jca

What…they sell puff dogs in the UK?

Coyote
    Free Member

Puff Dog? Is he a rapper?

binners

You’re thinking of Snoopy

LimboJimbo

All this healthly eating stuff must be new to them, they can’t even spell dietitian. 🙄

Kryton57

I reckon there’s some truth in this.

This morning I’ve eaten 1200cals of organic low fat health food and am about to make a cheese and pickle sandwich, I’m hungry.

Whereas a single Greggs pasty at 11am circa 600cals would have kept me bloated and not wanting more until at least 3pm.

STATO
    Free Member

Whereas a single Greggs pasty at 11am circa 600cals would have kept me bloated and not wanting more until at least 3pm

‘bloated’ LOL!
    soft southners.

binners

And due to Greggs extensive range of drinks, you can wash it down with a Diet Coke. And as any Slimming World member can tell you, that actually dissolves calories.

So you can have a steak bake, a sausage roll chaser, and if you drink a bottle of diet coke you’re actually ended up calorie negative*

* I am not a nutritionist

Jamie
    Free Member

soft southners.

Please do not judge us on Kryton’s behaviour.

tomhoward

* I am not a nutritionist

You’re as much a nutritionist as Gillian McKeith. Or me…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘The Greggs Diet’ is closed to new replies.