Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • The Great British intelligence test
  • mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Bonus points to the website authors for it allowing me to complete the second test, then not displaying the results, then auto redirecting back to some broken results for the first test. Capital.

colournoise

Bit distracted by the dog for a couple of the tests, but I’m not going to moan too much. Seems I’m a pretty decent all rounder.

vickypea
    Free Member

I scored quite highly in most, and was in top 5% for the spatial rotation but I was absolutely rubbish for the two memory ones so now I’m worried that I have dementia!
    I do wonder about the sample though- will a representative spread of the population choose to take it?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Kryton57

I’m sending colournoise all my kids homework to help with.

colournoise

Kryton57
    I’m sending colournoise all my kids homework to help with.

I’m already responsible for the education of around 170 kids, a couple more won’t matter…

xora

and by implication F##k Northern Ireland

Why on earth does an intelligence test have to be “Great British”?

Just media preparing you for BoJos dream of united Ireland!

spekkie
    Free Member

Why do people who do badly in tests try to convince evryone else that the tests where at fault?

🙂

funkmasterp

Nope, test was fine. I’m just special and not in the birthday way!

Sod sending the homework to colournoise, I’m sending my kids. Living in proximity to me will be degrading their intellect something fierce.

kerley
    Free Member

Why do people who do badly in tests try to convince evryone else that the tests where at fault?

They probably need to do the personality test to find out. Although they won’t accept that one either…

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘The Great British intelligence test’ is closed to new replies.