Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The Gravel Dash 2019 Thread
  • giantlee75
    Free Member

I can’t see one, and with just under a week and a bit to go, I thought it would be rude not to have one 😉

So, who is going, what ya riding and what bike(s) are you taking ?

I am taking my ice cream truck and salsa Fargo, signed up for the 100 miler – waiting for someone to dare me to do it on the fat bike …..

We should be down on the evening of the 24th and are staying for the week after, be nice to meet up with like-minded bike nuts 😉

Lee

mariner
    Free Member

I dare you.

kid.a
    Free Member

Kicking myself I didn’t enter (just like I kicked myslef for not entering last year!)!

It’s all local to me, but does sound like a right laugh.

giantlee75
    Free Member

Oh no, I have been dared …oh well, that’s it then ….😂

jimdubleyou

Kicking myself I didn’t enter (just like I kicked myslef for not entering last year!)!

Get on the facebook group – loads of people cry off at last minute and will sell you their ticket.

I’m doing the 50:50 on my Canyon Nerve – bouncy comfort FTW.

My bro will be on my old Rockhopper 26er.

root-n-5th
    Free Member

Too far to cycle for me. Going down to swanage for the pirate weekend with family so if I see any gravel dashers I’ll salute you. One year I will feel fit enough to do it. Maybe.

jonm81

I’m doing the 100 again this year. Live fairly local so will just be driving over in the morning.

I’ll be on the homemade 29er that I repaired the cracked chainstay on a couple of weeks ago.

My mate can’t make it now so has a 100 ticket he would be willing to sell at face value if any ones interested.

boxwithawindow
    Free Member

I’m in for the 100 and will likely be riding short travel 29er or a flat bar gravel crow jobber I’m planning on building tomorrow.

scud
    Free Member

I’m there for the 50/50 as i like the bivi action! Going to either be on Reilly Gradient gravel bike or Singular Gryphon which i’ve just built up, not chosen yet…..

theboyneeds
    Free Member

I’m on the 50/50. Riding my Stanton Sherpa this year. Looking forward to beer, goat, and cheese. Not looking forward to the hill forts.

Can’t wait! See you there.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘The Gravel Dash 2019 Thread’ is closed to new replies.