The grate fire of slaford

Home Forum Chat Forum The grate fire of slaford

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • The grate fire of slaford
  • bikebouy

Oh don’t..

I came back from Excel after watching the Triathlon Champs there on Sunday last and the flats near the old Paint works were bellowing smoke.. Elfin’ll know where I mean, near the roundabout to the B’wall tunnel, anyhoo’s it’s a horrible sight, peoples stuff going up in smoke.

Premier Icon woody2000
    Subscriber

OP – are you Michael J Fox?

😀

ilovemygears

NO BODY WAS LIVING HEAR NO ONE LOST THERE STUFF THEY WERE STILL BUILDING THEM THEY WERE HANDING THEM OVER TODAY!!!!

don simon

I HEAR! OK?

bikebouy

OH I SEE..

SHOUTY BOY..

CALM DOWN A BIT..

OR TAKE YOUR CAPS LOCK OFF…

Jamie

NO BODY WAS LIVING HEAR NO ONE LOST THERE STUFF THEY WERE STILL BUILDING THEM THEY WERE HANDING THEM OVER TODAY!!!!

Nobody. Here. Their. Miscellaneous punctuation.

ilovemygears

Jamie – Member
    Nobody. Here. Their.

i pay some one to do my spellings AND stuff that matters for a REASON!

Premier Icon lowey
    Subscriber

Probably using the wrong security company.

We built the petrol station on the quays.

Our site agent got a visit from 2 gents on the Thursday suggesting that we were using the wrong security company and maybe we would like to use them.

That friday night, the building suddenly caught fire, but the FB got there pretty sharpish and put it out.

Saturday night the building was torched completely. Timber framed building which was about 3 weeks from getting fitted out.

ON the Tuesday, we got another visit from the same gents, and we switched to their company. No further problems.

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

Its not funny! Where are all those pampered BBC execs going to live now eh? With the vast quantities of equity from selling their monstrousy overpriced London pads, swelled by taxpayer funded, obscenely generous ‘relocation allowances” the absence of Luxury water front flats is going to really impact on the poor dears

They’ll probably club together and compulsory purchase every single house north of the rives Irwell. Just so they can have them all demolished to build twelve bedroom mansions. Who’ll be laughing then eh? Eh?!!

+

Cheap if you buy both.
    And probably useful if you’re planning to migrate to someplace like Australia which has a test for minimum standards of English for potential immigrants

Jamie

ON the Tuesday, we got another visit from the same gents, and we switched to their company. No further problems.

Some Tony Soprano business right there.

Premier Icon Rubber_Buccaneer
    Subscriber

I’m confused, when I read ‘grate fire’ I expected something smaller.

Premier Icon Cougar
    Subscriber

Best place to have one, I thought.

Premier Icon Harry_the_Spider
    Subscriber

I wouldn’t live in Ordsall for a golden pig.

What a pity it wasn’t a mile to the west. We could have seen this burn to the ground!

Jamie

…and where is slaford?

Premier Icon midlifecrashes
    Subscriber

Not much difference really, here’s a pic of how the “development” was supposed to look. Candidate for the Elfin concrete hate thread.

Brycey

Where was it anyway? Nowhere obvious to me, I think the video’s a hoax?

Edit – midlife, can’t see your photie

Can’t believe this has survived for so long in Ordsall.

The fire destroyed a new Morrison’s supermarket and a hotel on Trafford Rd.

ilovemygears

Cheap if you buy both.
    And probably useful if you’re planning to migrate to someplace like Australia which has a test for minimum standards of English for potential immigrants

why would i want to go there again, i went there once it was so hot in summer time Sydney i thought i was going to die!
    edit why the obsession with spelling, this is a internet forum not a formal piece of coarse work

Premier Icon midlifecrashes
    Subscriber

Slow loading on here too, but I’m working from a smartphone.

Construction Enquirer

Jamie

edit why the obsession with spelling, this is a internet forum not a formal piece of coarse work

Thin end of the wedge, sunshine.

Brycey

The fire destroyed a new Morrison’s supermarket and a hotel on Trafford Rd

I really need to open my eyes. I drop my daughter off oposite that site every morning (though not this morning). Thought it was a bit warm last night.

ilovemygears

Some new flats went up last night, for new flats they burnt very well, no one died!! [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGHhUCBRnw8[/video]

ilovemygears

Thin end of the wedge, sunshine.

well im dislecxic so if this was work and you dint adapt the business to my needs id sue you’re ass of you, … unforgivable they always do, bastards why wont you discriminate against me so i can sue you… 🙁

Dyslexic or unable to spell properly? The two are not one and the same, you know and many people use the former to disguise the latter and give it some sort of credibility. (Sorry, bit of a personal rant of mine. If you have been properly diagnosed as dyslexic then please accept my apologies. If, however, you are using the condition as a smokescreen then learn to spell proppally. 😉 )

zokes

this is a internet forum not a formal piece of coarse work

Is this the opposite of fine work?

EDIT: Not thinking – sorry. My wife struggles with dyslexia too, should’ve known better….

Brycey

On the rough subject of Ordsall/Salford Quays; does anyone off here cut about on a white Alpine 160 with an orange swingarm?

ilovemygears

(Sorry, bit of a personal rant of mine. If you have been properly diagnosed as dyslexic then please accept my apologies. If, however, you are using the condition as a smokescreen then learn to spell proppally. )

well yes i have hence why i have a proof reader for work that matters how its spelt… i even get to use my own word prosseor / magic spelling thingy called read and right gold 9 but i cant be **** with all that shit for a forum… to get stuff done for you at work and uni you need medical evidence…

Premier Icon Harry_the_Spider
    Subscriber

FWIW I can’t spell either. Everything I put on here gets read twice before I hit the SEND button and still some get through.

Now then…

Back to the OP please. Move along.

Police are looking for…

Premier Icon lowey
    Subscriber

Bigbutslimmer bloke… Cheers.. I’ll see if that helps me for my “diagnosed” dyslexia.

Some times it helps to cut some people some slack.

Premier Icon maccruiskeen
    Subscriber

Everything I put on here gets read twice before I hit the SEND button

That would require someone to think twice too, which seems to be a bit of big ask. 🙂

this is a internet forum not a formal piece of coarse work

it does get a bit rough sometimes

well im dislecxic

did you sell your soul to santa?

No – he sold his soul to the lived.

On the rough subject of Ordsall/Salford Quays; does anyone off here cut about on a white Alpine 160 with an orange swingarm?

If anyone cuts about Ordsall on that, it’s a stolen that.

There’re plenty that would cut the orange swingarm off a white Alipne I can tell you.

ScottChegg

Does dyslexia include random use of the Caps lock? I bet that’s not in the medical textbooks.

Brycey

If anyone cuts about Ordsall on that, it’s a stolen that

Not doen the Quays though, it’s all displaced BBC execs down there…

Up until a couple of years ago, I was still registered at Ordsall Health Centre. I went there for GP appointments. The waiting area was like this:

Proper rough. People talked openly about their heroin / crack addiction ‘n’ shid. Awful place.

i read the thread title as “the giraffe of salford”

Brycey

Up until a couple of years ago, I was still registered at Ordsall Health Centre.

I go there regularly, there’s nothing wrong with it. In fact they gave me my Docs letter for the Mega FOC, which is more than most places will do.

My daughter goes to the nursery along the road, they are decent folk also.

Bit of a snob are we DS?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘The grate fire of slaford’ is closed to new replies.