The Gore Store – anybody used them?

Home Forum Bike Forum The Gore Store – anybody used them?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The Gore Store – anybody used them?
  • Premier Icon cinnamon_girl
    Subscriber

As per the title really. Has anyone used The Gore Store (tgstore) who, funnily enough, sell all sorts of Gore/Goretex products?

Feedback on returned goods particularly welcome.

Thank you so much!

happysv

I’ve used them and had 1st class service from them.
    Returns are handled same day.

Premier Icon cinnamon_girl
    Subscriber

Thanks for your reply.

I returned an item several weeks ago under the returns system, my credit card has not been refunded. I have now sent them 3 e-mails which have all been ignored. Fortunately sent parcel by registered post and it has been received by them.

I am now naming and shaming – The Gore Store are rubbish.

Subscriber

Well … apologies to The Gore Store. They have now telephoned me, they have sent me e-mails and I haven’t received them. This very nice clever IT man was sending e-mails whilst on the phone to me and they still didn’t get through.

So … will have a little chat with my ISP cos other e-mails have been going astray too 😳

aphex_2k

Name n shame the ISP then 😉

RudeBoy

Would it possibly be BT, CG? Would it????

I had a letter from BT last week, informing me that they’d instructed a bailiffs firm to collect a debt they reckoned I ‘owed’ them. Even though that debt got removed several weeks ago.

Worst company in the World. Worse than shit.

Always been good for me.

If I haven’t got a response to an email I usually ring. Old skool I know but it seems to work 😉

Subscriber

Rudeboy – go to the top of the class 😀 I would say there are several contenders for “crappiest company in the world”!

Cheeky – I agree but I strongly object to menu options which entail hanging on the line for ever more!

I don’t remember them having a menu system last time I called. Always got a person and though Sales Dept were often busy always got a prompt call back and/or email to update me.

Did you actually ring them?

boblo

TGS? Excelent. Used them many times phone or web orders. No problems. Would not hesitate to recomend their products or services.

Bob Gore 😉

TGSTORE, I have used them many times, probably the most reliable site I have bought from on the internet, it makes a change a company who know what they are talking about, plus you can ring and speak with real people who answer the phones, no annoying telephone holding systems, I have come across.

10/10 TGSTORE

😛

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘The Gore Store – anybody used them?’ is closed to new replies.