Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • The Good Mountain Biking Guide 2011 – 1000 routes in a book.
  • flatfish
    Free Member

Contents of the book are very good but i was slightly disappointed with the quality of the paper used to make the book.
    No great shakes though.

ton

i got a complimentory one from a rather good piccie taker off here.

it is a very good book, specially for ideas o routes in places you never thought of going to ride.

singlespeedstu

i got a complimentory one from a rather good piccie taker off here.

That’s where mines coming from except the piccie taker mines coming from takes genuinley good pictures, not just pics of questionable female MTBers arses…

Edit. Wheather they’re MTBers is the question rather than wheather they have arses. 😆

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Ok. Mine arrived a few days ago. Comments about the paper are correct. Mine came with all the pages ridged as though it had got wet. Obviously a decision (correct I am sure) not to say much about trail centres other than map them. But I would have expected to see some more maps and details of the Surrey hills. The maps are ok but the trails are not marked very clearly on them.

Overall I think it is brilliant value and will be a book I look at to get ideas about where to ride. But I’ll need to get supplementary info elsewhere.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

above should say mention trail centres not map them…

emma82
    Free Member

Got mine 🙂 some superb photography I must say 😆

Perfect time for such a bookie to come out to with the change weather, summer planning starts now 🙂

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

I can see it being pretty useful for ideas when out travelling the country. It could be better, but if people provide updates and additional info to the publisher for the second edition then it’s only going to improve.

I do agree with the paper comments though, it is a little too low rent really!

TheGMan
    Free Member

Very well put together book. I’m going to get pleanty of rides out of this.

Well worth the money.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘The Good Mountain Biking Guide 2011 – 1000 routes in a book.’ is closed to new replies.