Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The German way to build a model railway !
  • shredder
    Free Member
    Vortexracing

wow!!!!!

z1ppy

I’d seen the plane section before but hadn’t realised there was more to it.. good god there more…
    Wow indeed 😯

shredder
    Free Member

Good isn’t it 😯

MrKmkII
    Free Member

OH MY HUFFING GOD I MUST GO TO HAMBURG

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😯

They’re not mucking about, those Germans, are they?

See, that’s why their nation is doing a lot better than ours right now, cos if they do a job, they do it properly, whereas Brits are lazy half-arsed slackers who can’t be bothered putting in much effort.

I thought the pics were actually of a real place.

Love the little touches like the rocking campervayn, the prostitute in the brothel window and the gatso cam! 😀

Brilliant. Makes me want to go there to see it for real.

mugsys_m8

Mrs Mugsy’s dad has been. They spent about 2 days there!
    Mini mugsy loves the video they bought of the place.

blades2000
    Free Member

wow.

HolmwoodDave
    Free Member

Saw it at the beginning of this year when the airport was in development…. truely awesome engineering. The control/command centre for the place has about 40 screens and 3 people looking after it all the time.
    The detail is amazing, even if you are not into model railways etc (which I am not) then you still have to see it to appreciate it 8)

namastebuzz
    Free Member

I want one!

Interesting they’ll be adding a British section (among others).

It should be easy enough to get it accurately. Cone off all the roads with roadworks so no model cars. Cancel all the trains or wrong kind of leaves/snow so no rolling stock.

lunge

I MUST go there, that place is amazing!

bikebouy
    Free Member

“Amazed”

Northwind

Stunning…

rewski
    Free Member

The two brothers who own this were on James May’s hornby railway programme, would love to visit.

16stonepig
    Free Member

I was going to comment earlier, but I was too boyishly giddy to type properly. I very nearly ran around the office making “Choo choo” noises.

Militant_biker

That’s fantastic! Proper LOLd at some bits of that video.

Want to go.

Mister-P
    Free Member

*goes off to check flight to Hamburg*

That is the dogs danglies.

avdave2

I’m now going to make sure I get on the next job we have in Hamburg.
    I’ve been before but then all it had to offer were the Reeperbahn and a lot of pipe shops.

dh
    Free Member

awesome.

higthepig
    Free Member

Another wow!

Just found out that it’s 300 miles away from home, might have to make a visit in the new year.

MartynS

that is astonishing!! wow.

Gary_C

Elfinsafety – Member

Brits are lazy half-arsed slackers who can’t be bothered putting in much effort

Can’t say that ! You’ll have the stw racism police come over here from the ‘tools nicked’ thread to chastise you…

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

See, that’s why their nation is doing a lot better than ours right now, cos if they do a job, they do it properly, whereas Brits are lazy half-arsed slackers who can’t be bothered putting in much effort.

Or they just get forced labour from invaded countries and work them to death in Camps?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Or they just get forced labour from invaded countries and work them to death in Camps?

Oh right, I was not aware that’s a common practice in Germany in 2011. Silly me.

That reminds me; must remember to get some sugar….

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘The German way to build a model railway !’ is closed to new replies.