Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 84 total)
  • The funny things kids say.
  • jekkyl

We took my 3yr old daughter to see the Jungle Book at the cinema at the weekend, later at her grandparents we asked her to sing one of the songs from the movie, she started singing ‘look for a … pair of sausages’

gonzy
    Free Member

took my kids to Gauntlet Vulture and Bird of Prey park on saturday…upon seeing the owls my 2 year old daughter then started to shout loudly “silly old owl, doesn’t he know? there’s no such thing as a gruffalo!”
    she then proceeded to rectie the rest of the gruffalo story out loud to the amusement of all the other visitors…

MoreCashThanDash

Wait till they start secondary school and hear some of the twaddle they come out with 🙄

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    4130s0ul
    Free Member

My girlfriends daughter mentioned the other day that while I was returning to work on Monday she would be enjoying an incest day instead of going to school.

oh, and she’s also a fan of sticky come dancing. for which I had to leave the room before I burst out laughing

edhornby

my wife called my 4yo a comedy genius and she replied ‘mum I’m not a comedy Jesus !’

verses

Playing a board game over xmas and my daughter was losing. At one point she shouted “HELL!”, both me and granddad told her off and she said “Sorry… I don’t know where I get it from.”.

MadBillMcMad

one of my son’s favourites is that a sentance starts ‘with a Full Start’.

He was & still is (at 17) very logical.

franksinatra

When my 6 year old is super hungry she will often tell me that she is having a gross burp (growth spurt) She also had a role in the local festival a year or so ago where she had to be a Train Bearer but kept saying that she was a Bear Trainer.

Her older sister still eats florn cakes for breakfast.

Best of all though was the youngest asking me that seeing as we say sixty six, seventy seven and eighty eight, why do we not say onety one, twoty two and threety three. Best question ever.

ninfan
    Free Member

My daughter (14) asked me last night why we didn’t get a shed for ‘the bikes and stuff’

I’ve forbidden her from using language like that again, and explained clearly that bikes are not like dogs and other pet animals that can live in a kennel in the garden, they are a part of the family and as such live in the house.

I don’t think she was totally convinced….

alpin
    Free Member

was at the GFs sisters yesterday. they had friends round with their little one… prob 18 months or so, when she suddenly said “PENIS KÄSE” really loud.

gravity-slave
    Free Member

My little boy (2) saw hay bales being made and now calls them “tractor poo” which he shouts whenever he sees some, which is pretty often!

He also calls sheep ‘baa’ so when he sees them eating grass, announces ‘baa, snack!’.

MoreCashThanDash

Lol at the tractor poo!

nemesis
    Free Member

Tractor eggs here. Took him a while to realised that they weren’t really going to hatch 🙂

soobalias
    Free Member

niece aged 18mths learnt a rhyme at nursery.

she sang it to us…
    “nibble, nibble, nibble….. C**T!”

ski
    Free Member

Latest from my 11 year old…

Single Pringle, ready to mingle

New one for me 😉

njee20
    Free Member

why do we not say onety one, twoty two and threety three. Best question ever.

I am immediately starting that.

BillMC

Mate of mine took a 5 year old to the theatre. At the interval he asked her if she found it a bit scary. Her riposte was ‘Edward, they’re only dressing up you know.’

hot_fiat

My in-laws are paranoid about what mini_fiat (15 months) does. As a result, one of his currently repeated phrases is “Oh no! Don’t go in there!”

Northwind

I was showing my neighbour how to change a wheel, and got the kids involved as well to keep them busy. It was pretty well stuck on, couldn’t kick it free so, got the kids to try for a laugh. Then said, “Well, it’s too hard for us, we’re not strong enough. So, what do we have that can help us, that’s stronger than a person?” Wee Scott instantly says “A BEAR!” He was pretty disappointed when it turned out I meant the car

VanHalen

my 15yr old declared she wont need her brain after finishing her a levels.

shes great for a good quote.

thegreatape
    Free Member

My older boy learnt his shapes before he started school. Circle, square, triangle, sexwrangle.

He also knows that no one else is allowed to touch your ‘pirate parts’, which resulted in him parading round naked apart from a strategically placed eye patch.

The little one (4) reprimands anyone who pronounces Loch as lock and fails to rasp the ‘ch’ properly.

jimmy

-Mummy Mummy, who’s that man?

-He’s the electrician, sweetie.

-Is the meter in your *****ng bed??

StuF

My 8 year old decided that at the christmas breakfast the drink was not bucks fizz but Butt Fizz!

shifter
    Free Member

Recent coversation between our lass and 6yo daughter:
    “Sweetie, it’s a sad day – granny has died”
    “Will she be a star in the sky now?”
    “Well, yes, yes she will”
    “If I had a tortoise I’d give it stilts so it could run fast”
    😯

llama

A while ago, on Dartmoor: Darth Maul ponies

Cougar

Few years ago at a party, mate of mine had his little nephew wanting to help out so he gave him a big dish of crackers and said “here, take these round, they’ve got cheese on them.”

Cue the kid running up to everyone with the plate, waiting till they’d taken a good bite and then informing them confidently that “they’ve got jizz on them.”

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Approx 1 hr ago after a getting out of the bath ‘incident’:

‘Daddy, I’m sorry I pooed on your finger’ 😐

The other day the 3 year old said she had been playing with her friend Awesome. I enquired if he was a new lad from America, thinking Awesome Joe Strong or something daft like that. She said no, she has been in her group for ages. I said are you sure its Awesome, yes she replied, quickly followed by wife who piped up from the other roof and shouted she means Autumn.

I forgot to pick something up from the shops the other day and when my wife asked where is was I said “Oh Jesus Christ”, to which the 3year old said without raising her head from her colouring book and in a mater of fact style, No Your Not !

Though I always remember helping out at a kids party (2-4 year olds) a few years back and a little lad said he wanted a squirt of cream out of the can on the table. I duly loaded up his bowl and off he went. After 2 or 3 min’s he comes back with tears streaming from his eyes and asking me to take the cream off he pudding. I said you asked for it (i’ve since learnt to be more patient with kids) and he said he’d remembered that his mum puts cream on his bottom when it was sore and that he didn’t want it on his pudding.

vickypea
    Free Member

We were in a hotel room in Llandudno when there was a sudden racket from the seagulls outside the window. My son (aged 7 at the time) informed me that “none of that was girls, you know”

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Living in a fairly remote outpost of Hampshire, Little Miss CFH does rather enjoy her walks in the countryside. At two, her control of language is very impressive.

She loves to point things out to us as we walk. “Oooooh….Tractor!” in the fields and “Daddy….fish!” as we meander down by the river. She also loves to mention the local ladies out for a ride as they clip clop past. Slight problem being that she hasn’t quite got the hang of the correct pronunciation of their mounts. As such, she points at the equestrian ladies and says, “Daddy! Daddy! HORE! HORE! HORE!”

bigdean

The other week in the pub having dinner.

Little Dean “Think i’ll be gay” (he’s 6 and has a gay cousin)
    Mum and Dad look at each other thinking where is this going “why?”
    Little Dean “Then i wont have to kiss girls”
    Mum “but you’ll have to kiss boys then”
    two second pause “Oh, i wont bother with any then. Can i go to the play area?”

daveh
    Free Member

3 yr old daughter: “Mummy needs a deep bath for her tummy”. Pleased she said it! 😈

Cougar

Probably due a repost.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0a06gsiF4[/video]

dazz
    Free Member

my 12 year old daughter had a present from her nan for Christmas, after opening it she said “it smells like nannie” (a good thing BTW) during the mass clean up of wrapping paper etc she piped up & asked “what shall I do with nannies smelly box” oh, how we laughed 🙂

carlosg
    Free Member

Camping in Cornwall one year when minicarlos mk1(Luke) was 3 ,a neighbouring camper had passed us a few times with a friendly smile and a ‘hello’ Luke needed the loo as she was coming out of the toilet block and he pipes up ‘Daddy that lady is really fat’ at full volume.Kids eh gotta love em.

Mini carlosmk2 likes to watch ciderman slinging his webs and kicking bad guys butts and he told us the other week he’d banged his peanuts.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ciderman?

West Country super hero? 🙂

kaysee

While watching mummy and grandad singing in a choir at the Fowey Christmas Market, child number one turned to me and exclaimed ‘f*ck’em’. In front of the mostly elderly audience. I didn’t think the singing was that bad, but each to her own.

She loves reading, and it turns out that she was trying to read the ‘FCM’ Christmas market logo on the marquee signs phonetically.

loddrik
    Free Member

Said by my 9 year old to my wife yesterday.

“Mummy, what’s a whore?”…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

loddrik – Member
    Said by my 9 year old to my wife yesterday.

“Mummy, what’s a whore?”…

(See previous page!)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘The funny things kids say.’ is closed to new replies.