Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • The Force Awakens…
  • back2basics
    Free Member

is there a Batman ‘v’ Superman thread anywhere yet

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwfUnkBfdZ4[/video]

how about Superman v Vader ?

Drac

Get out!

tonyd

Can’t wait! Just watched the trailer with my boys, 4 and 5. Think we might be watching in machete order this weekend. As much as I hate to I might have to go and buy 1 for them to watch. Actually, I don’t think I bring myself to do that.

anagallis_arvensis

1 and 2 have a whole new meaning when you watch with a four year old. My son loves them.

nickc

That speech….that’s full of weight, that’s full of regret, that’s not the voice of a man celebrating the fact that his life has been full of joy….

His Uncle and Aunt are killed, his surrogate father (Ben kenobi) is killed, the image of that woman he falls in love with that starts the whole nonsense turns out to be his sister, his actual father turns out to be the biggest baddie, and tries to kill him, and succeeds in cutting off his hand, if there’s anyone with nothing to loose, it’s Luke…

The Sith…needs a Master and apprentice, right? Luke and his son. and Leia and her daughter, and a renegade stormtrooper join forces to stop them

He’d make a **** brilliant baddie.

bigblackshed

Plot spoiler alert!

Luke’s the baddie.

You read it here first. 😉

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Saw it earlier today and I’m so excited but after reading this thread I’m going to try my hardest to avoid all hype and talk of it until I’ve watched it.

well, I say that now…

Northwind

nickc – Member

The Sith…needs a Master and apprentice, right? Luke and his son. and Leia and her daughter, and a renegade stormtrooper join forces to stop them

Having bad stuff happen to you doesn’t turn you to the dark side. Falling in love with Natalie Portman is what does that. Which is weird, but explains Zach Braff’s recent career

back2basics
    Free Member

Rogue one – looks interesting too!

BoardinBob

His Uncle and Aunt are killed

shermer75
    Free Member

The guys a bit annoying but there’s loads of interesting stuff hwre:

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DglBQf3U5Xs[/video]

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘The Force Awakens…’ is closed to new replies.