Viewing 10 posts - 361 through 370 (of 370 total)
  • The Falklands
  • tankslapper
    Free Member

Duckman – I appreciate that, the same principle kind of applies to Welsh water here in Wales too……

aracer
    Free Member

Couldn't somebody have warned me this had strayed into the usual boring STW political rubbish, rather than me wasting my time skimming through that lott looking for a sign of the original debate?

tankslapper
    Free Member

aracer – Member

Couldn't somebody have warned me this had strayed into the usual boring STW political rubbish, rather than me wasting my time skimming through that lott looking for a sign of the original debate?

How very dare you! This is 'an original debate'! When was the last time you heard the Falklands being discussed?

Who are you anyway? The People's Front of Judea?!!!

zokes
    Free Member

Zokes,I think you will find the water in Scotland kind of belongs to Scotland,so it is not really Britain's to take back.It is interesting how against the background of climate change,the amount of rain up here has become a good thing lately!

But without an army, and as an independent country, what, precisely could you do about it?

(I know this is puerile and childish, but it's no worse than most of the small world, small mind views held by most of the independence lobbyists)

duckman

Appeal to the UN,who would send in a peacekeeping force! Besides you would have to get to back OVER the border first.

EDIT; Or piss in it and snigger as you filled the tankers.

zokes
    Free Member

Appeal to the UN,

I suppose you could offer them a deep-fried mars bar…

duckman

Which would take away the taste of the pork faggots you lot had ahem; "given" them

zokes
    Free Member

Hmmm. their navy seem to have an awful lot of exocets too….

Viewing 10 posts - 361 through 370 (of 370 total)

The topic ‘The Falklands’ is closed to new replies.