Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The first episode of Chernobyl
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

The picture quality was dreadful. Grainy and smudgy. Was it meant to be like this or was it just the broadcast I caught (Sky A via NOW TV)?

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

It was crystal clear when I watched it. Guessing it’s the broadcast.

martinhutch

Radiation interference?

BoardinBob

It’s got a gritty feel given the era and location, but it wasn’t grainy or anything on my Now Tv. Sounds like your internet may be slow?

derek_starship
    Free Member

EP2 was perfect.

timmys

NowTV picture quality is appalling. Just torrent it.

Eventually they might work that when their competitors are doing everything in 4K HDR, 720p doesn’t really cut it.

rone

Chernobyl has a strong ‘look’ applied to it – grain, washed-out pallette. It looks fantastic but couple this with a poor quality stream like NowTV delivers you and it suffers.

It’s a fantastic series – please don’t give up – pay for it on another service and get it at the best quality you can. It’s well worth it.

Don’t try and cheapen such a production by not paying for it via a torrent.(which could easily be crap too.)

NowTV is doing a great job of keeping the price low but so is the quality of the picture delivery.

I think you can now pay for NowTv boost to get it to 1080. Not tried that yet.

mrb123
    Free Member

One of the greatest pieces of television ever made.

boomerlives
    Free Member

As rone says, you can ‘upgrade’ to a hi def package for about £3 per month.

Actually, you can usually get a week trial for free. Give it a whirl.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘The first episode of Chernobyl’ is closed to new replies.