Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • The Face of Evil….dont look if easily scared. And no it's not Danny Dyer.
  • grantway
    Free Member

LOL Fanny Dyer The wanna be Cockney

0091paddy
    Free Member

Chorlton confirming why all wasps should be annihilated.

Anyway, did someone say Vespa mandarinia Japonica? AKA Giant Asian Hornet:

rOcKeTdOg

Well thanks peter poddy, I'm kinda proud to say that's the first time I've seen Danny dyer, maybe I should waste my life watching soaps etc and then I'd know more of the important things that go on in the world….or maybe not 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Talkemada
    Free Member

LOL Fanny Dyer The wanna be Cockney

He's actually from Canning Town.

Dyer is a poor man's Ray Winston. Not enough depth of talent to play much more than the 'hard man geezer' type characters. Good on the lad though, considering the shite hole he's come from.

Another East End lad:

Stepney boy; lives down the road from me.

westkipper
    Free Member

So who's that then Talkemada…Doomlord? 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Well thanks peter poddy

Rather disturbing use of the words "peter" & "poddy" there.

Seeing as he's not even on this thread, like.

CountZero

Those giant hornets sadly have a thing for wiping out bee colonies, which European bees haven't developed a defence for. I don't kill wasps, usually just flick them with the back of my fingertips, which usually results in a stunned wasp shaking it's head on the ground a few feet away then flying off rather groggily. Got stung inside my elbow once coming down a steep hill in Chamonix. Had a long sleeve top on with the sleeve pushed up and the bugger got caught under the material. Stung me half a dozen times before I got slowed down enough to get my hand off the bar and pushed the sleeve out of the way for it to fly off. The joint ached for weeks afterwards, so God knows what a Hornet would be like.

BigJohn

Danny Dyer you say. Face of Evil? Remarkably prescient.

Although the poor sap's now saying he was "misquoted". In other words, "I just get paid for having my name there, and I don't ever write the articles, and now it's all backfired and my career's fecked".

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘The Face of Evil….dont look if easily scared. And no it's not Danny Dyer.’ is closed to new replies.