Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The euphoria of waking up without a migraine!
  • vickypea
    Free Member

For anyone who has frequent migraine: I was advised by a neurologist last weekend to drink 2 to 3 L of water every day. Started doing it on Monday and my head’s been clearer as the week goes on. It could be coincidence of course, but waking up without a migraine is brilliant!

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Migraine sufferer here too and I drink loads of water for that very reason. I have to be especially vigilant after exercise. If I’m not there is a point of no return. 🙁

You have my sympathies, they’re horrible.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Mostly I’ve grown out of them, but had one yesterday. I’d taken a chance on cooked cheese, a mistake I shan’t repeat.

samuri
    Free Member

I’ve never woken up with a migraine. I’ve passed out with plenty mind and I always drink as much as I can bear before I do. It definitely helps temper the symptoms.

john_drummer
    Free Member

I get them occasionally – stress related for me – and can usually manage them with Migraleve pink if I’m awake when they start. If I wake up with one already started then I’m done for the day.

to be in a position where you’re grateful to wake up without one, that must suck like a black hole. you have my sympathy

iamroughrider
    Free Member

had a large bar of dark chocolate the other day. Had a headache for 2 days which may or may not be related but I suspect was.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘The euphoria of waking up without a migraine!’ is closed to new replies.