Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The Devil Incarnate – nominees
  • unklehomered
    Free Member

As a companion thread to the JSP/burn the witch one – blokes…

I nominate Kelvin MacKenzie.

IanMunro
    Free Member

geetee1972
    Free Member

Following the vote in parliament to sanction the use of chemical weapons against civillians including children, everyone who voted for that most in particular Ed Milliband.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Following the vote in parliament to sanction the use of chemical weapons against civillians including children, everyone who voted for that most in particular Ed Milliband.

While I sympathise with the sentiment, there’s no way anyone as hapless, helpless, bumbling, feckless, uninspiring and without charisma could possibly be the devil… though the person behind him pulling the strings might be.

Bregante

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Blair. evil.

zippykona

That **** Blair.

jonba
    Free Member

If you read Jack Straws thinking it wasn’t that they sanctioned the use of weapons but more that no clear proposal was made as to what they would do and what it would achieve. Sure we could bomb something but that would unlikely bring an end to the issue and we may be better doing something else.

Fwiw I think you’ve massively missed the real devil in this situation being the person who decided/ordered the weapons to be used.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Everyone I dislike and disagree with should cover it.

Including that shortarse geezer Paul Daniels. He’s a bit of a cheeky devil imo.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

people who misread whats going on and jump on band wagons

dannyh
    Free Member

Jeffrey Archer. Enough said.

RustySpanner

Brian Aldridge.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Brian Aldridge.

No surely not, how can the devil be a fictional chara…

#remembers#

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.

God Damn!

😯

gordimhor

Please allow me to introduce…………. myself

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

I AM MOST AMUSED

mightymule
    Free Member

IanMunro wins. By a country mile. Especially if you misspell “country” 😈

chunkypaul
    Free Member

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘The Devil Incarnate – nominees’ is closed to new replies.