Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The Cobble Wobble Returns!
  • chipps

Frome Cobble is a ‘World Famous’ bicycle hillclimb sprint up 179 yards of a steep, cobbled hill in the heart of Frome, Somerset. With the narrowness o …

By chipps

Get the full story on our front page at:

The Cobble Wobble Returns!

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Hope the cobbles will be dry!

paton
    Free Member

oldfart

Love the Wobble great to see the old clip with Martyn Ashton on full gas 👍👍👍
    Will there be an E Bike category 😳😳😳😳

oldfart

Last one I went to Tim Flooks and his Mrs competed on his rare one off tricked out MTB tandem 👍 depressingly it seems like it was over 10 years ago 🙄🙄🙄😔😔😔

rockhopper70

Reminds me of “Up the Buttress” from Hebden Bridge to Heptonstall. I saw famous Will from Singletrack (remember him) and my Nephew was rumbled by Chips using a spesh ebike borrowed from Blazing.

I wonder if that will run again.

chipps

Apparently there WILL be an e-bike category, @oldfart – you may yet triumph!

oldfart

I was jesting Chipps surely that goes against the grain ? man and machine against the cobbles? 🔥🔥🔥

oldfart

Although thinking about it Chipps sticking an E bike in Turbo and if the cobbles are wet the Scrabble for traction could be quite entertaining 😁😁😁

snotrag

Reverse Mullet (or should that be, *actual* Mullet) bikes assemble!

captain_bastard
    Free Member

Reverse Mullet (or should that be, *actual* Mullet) bikes assemble!

Brian Curtis made a one off bike on those lines for the original wobble

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.