The biggest clearout ever. (false statement in title content)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale The biggest clearout ever. (false statement in title content)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The biggest clearout ever. (false statement in title content)
  • Premier Icon tomhoward
    Subscriber

Got a few odds and sods lying around I have no use for anymore. Pay me the amount stated next to the item by any means you choose (though if there were fees involved, I’d like you to pay them.) and they will arrive at an address of your pleasing. (For clarity and to avoid rants on t’other forum, I can’t guarantee to get to a post office until Saturday).

Right, the gear.

44t XTR M970 chainring. £25. I’ve used it for a couple of hundred miles (not all of them in the big ring, my legs are tiny, for now.) and it was faultless, only getting rid as gone double and bash. I got it S/H with a crank so it was used before, and has shift marks on the inside. Looks good when on the bike though, and we all know thats the main thing!

XTR M970 cassette. £25. 9 speed, 11-32 I think but will check whence I get home. This was my first ever purchase on this here classifieds and…. I never used it! It is used and I’ve no idea how good a condition it’s in, but I’ll provide tons of photos for you to judge for yourself, could be a bargain but I’m selling it as seen. Be aware of this. (Though at that price it’s cheap enough to take a punt, I paid £35 for it).

Specialized Enduro Stem. £15. 75mm 1’1/8 O/S bars. thats it really, its in good nick and is bronze with a black faceplate

Hayes 185mm rotor £8. six bolt and straight.

XT M770 Front mech. low clamp. £15. 34.9 but I can throw in some shims if neccessary. I think is a 2×10 mech officially, but its worked poyfectly on my 3×9 drivetrain for the last year, all of 500 miles.

Seasons DVD. £10.

Mail in profile for pics/interest/negotiation.

Buy my stuff! (of which there may be more to come, as I find it!)

Premier Icon tomhoward
    Subscriber

Cassette sold!

drnolittle

Cassette arrived the other day. Exactly as described. Cheers, Tom.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘The biggest clearout ever. (false statement in title content)’ is closed to new replies.