Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The Armstrong plot thickens…
  • neil853
    Free Member

for christ sake I wish they’d just let it lie, how many accusations has he faced? none of which has stuck, move on man 🙄

mt
    Free Member

Are you sure it’s not the blood that thickens?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    warton
    Free Member

If that is true (note the ‘if’) that is a massive piece of news. A one man decision to close a multi million pound investigation, with no reason or chance to discuss it? I’m sorry but that stinks.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Oddly there appears to be nothing on the NPR website about this.

Spin
    Free Member

for christ sake I wish they’d just let it lie, how many accusations has he faced? none of which has stuck, move on man

You could argue that for the spoting accusations certainly, it’s just sport after all. This stuff however refers to potential criminal activity which is a different kettle of coconuts.

If this is true you’ve got to wonder about how deep it all goes.

Fishier than last weeks kippers.

joeydeacon
    Free Member

Here’s the link on NPR

http://www.npr.org/2012/02/07/146507942/sports-stories-you-may-have-missed – listen to the 3 min radio clip.

mt
    Free Member

This is really interesting, do you think that the cover up on Lance is linked to the Kennedy shootings as well as Luther-King. At what point does the Iraq weapons of mass distruction come into it? Will we find out Area 51 was somehow involved and that Lance is a really bad alien. This runs so deep, everyone was involved but us, how do so many people keep such secrets.

joeydeacon
    Free Member

MT: TBF I don’t believe in conspiracy theories, but this does come across as a bit fishy. The case included following the money trail and looking at millions of pounds being transferred from the US to Swiss bank accounts. Who knows who was involved. Armstrong also has a lot of powerful friends. If he’s not guilty, despite the evidence the Feds have, then let him prove that in a fair court case. But to just drop the case abruptly, with no explanation, seemingly against the Feds wishes, due to one person intervening, it seems a little fishy.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

To be fair, at some point ALL decisions are taken by a single person (maybe with a consensus or peers).

Whether this one is fishy or not I don’t know. Just because the prosecution think they’ve got a watertight case doesn’t make it so. If that was the case we wouldn’t need to bother with trials and juries.

khani
    Free Member

When I was on the moon last week Elvis said it was all a load of shit,..
    but lord Lucan said lance is a **** so it must be true…

Hicksy
    Free Member

You’ve never been on the moon Khani – no one has – it was all faked – I know, I’ve watched a TV program about it. 😀

IanMunro
    Free Member

Well explain how this got there then!!

mt
    Free Member

Lance may be a bad guy or he may not but on here it all seems to going a bit anti Lance hysterical. Reminds of the ducking stool, if you drown you are innocent.

I personally believe that Lance is responsible for all bad things, if we could only find him guilty of bad stuff all sport in the world would be honest and there would be an end to war.

khani
    Free Member

You’ve never been on the moon Khani – no one has – it was all faked – I know, I’ve watched a TV program about it.

How did Elvis get there then?….
    No ones called Lord Lucan a liar though……..

frenhtony
    Free Member

A bit anti Lance hysterical? by god who in their right mind can still believe he didn’t dope? How could he have competed against the likes of Ulrich on EPO???? why oh why do people still defend him? He is guilty as charged. I have ‘moved on’, but people who still believe in his web of lies haven’t.

He is in a position where he risks losing absolutely everything if he is found guilty or admits to have done what everyone was doing at the time did also. In that respect he has his back against the wall. Therefore the true Lance lovers should just keep quiet, everyone would get tired of his antics he would quietly slip away. I’d rather see him being exposed though, and the truth about his ‘charity’ be exposed.

epicyclo

joeydeacon – Member
    …Armstrong also has a lot of powerful friends. If he’s not guilty, despite the evidence the Feds have, then let him prove that in a fair court case…

How about the traditional way instead of the lynch mob way? If he’s guilty, let them prove it in court…

vinnyeh

He is guilty as charged.

Excuse if I’ve missed the point, but I thought that he hadn’t been charged.

NonStopNun
    Free Member

Ive no doubt that not only did Lance dope but that all his Tour de France team mates did as well as without EPO there is no way his team mates could basicly time trail him up some of those mountains droping some very good riders ,but i carnt see him ever being took to court over it.
    The case with the feds was i belive over criminal charges and not if he doped or not that is why he can still be charged over them but after his very large payment to the UCI ( in no way to try to cover up his + drug test lol)that was never disclosed untill a reporter uncovered it the UCI will do there best to make sure this never happens.

NonStopNun
    Free Member

If you have a few spare hours or carnt sleep read as much of this to find out loads about Lance.

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=12137

coastkid
    Free Member

Hicksy – Member
    You’ve never been on the moon Khani – no one has – it was all faked – I know, I’ve watched a TV program about it.

You know we did go… here is the proof 😉 😆

Larry on the Moon by coastkid71, on Flickr

Spin
    Free Member

What tyres for the moon?

Looks like a fatbike to me.

grahamh
    Free Member

You must be able to get some really big air on the moon.
    Then again can it be called getting air when there is not air!!!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘The Armstrong plot thickens…’ is closed to new replies.