The Archers 60th anniversary – What's going to happen tomorrow?

Home Forum Chat Forum The Archers 60th anniversary – What's going to happen tomorrow?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The Archers 60th anniversary – What's going to happen tomorrow?
  • Premier Icon Rusty Spanner
    Subscriber

OK, so we’ve been promised a couple of story lines in tomorrow’s half hour special that will “Shake Ambridge to the core”.

Helen losing the baby seems a bit too obvious, but might she end up killing Tony in a fit of hormonal rage?

Tamsin Greig seems to be very busy elsewhere at the mo, so perhaps Debbie Aldridge might die in a bizarre Hungarian silage accident?

Harry and Jazzer give in to their feelings and re-enact ‘Brokeback Borsetshire’ over the Gold Top?

Loads of rumours out there: Sadly, Jolene commiting suicide seems popular, although my money is on:

Will and Ed coming to murderous blows.
    The hay thief wreaking his revenge on Brookfield.
    Pip crashing the car and killing a member of her family (let’s hope it’s David, eh?)
    Jill Archer or Joe Grundy finally going to the great farmhouse kitchen in the sky.
    Kenton being murdered by Jamie as revenge for him being a pathetic coward.

Pigface seems to heave the inside line on Archers knowledge – heard owt you’d like to share?

Any storylines you lot would particularly like to happen tomorrow?

IanMunro

Yeah I reckon Helen loosing the baby should be odds on favourite. It must be weeks since something terrible happened to her 🙂
    100-1 outsider Gordon Brown turns up in the Bull and fights Kenton for the love of Jolene.

jojoA1

When’s the baby due? Premature and subsequently disabled or something to drag it all out for years’ worth of story.

Something happening to Kate “The Bad Mother”?

Jazzer ‘does’ Jolene, cos he can’t have Fallon?

Something terminal happens to Pip? I can’t bear her whingey nonspecific drama school English accent.

Who knows, it’s all so exciting…. 😉

Premier Icon tthew
    Subscriber

Old packet of Cat and Fiddle darts flights found behind The Bull bar shocker?

grahamh

Linda Schell is a Al-Qaeda opprative.

Pigface

Rusty not up to speed with it at all at the moment, been away for 4 months. Debbie is a script writers whipping character so imagine some more bad fortune will befall her.

What is going on with Chaelene?

The Ed and Will Grundy clash will be a few years yet 🙂

Pigface

Rusty not up to speed with it at all at the moment, been away for 4 months. Debbie is a script writers whipping character so imagine some more bad fortune will befall her.

What is going on with Chaelene?

The Ed and Will Grundy clash will be a few years yet 🙂

teagirl

Ok, my take (fwiw) is the hay thief will return and wreak havoc, Helen will go bonkers, and her Dad will too, Kenton will fall into Joleens arms and Cathy will have lost 2 blokes to Joleen and Lizzie will have a cardiac incident. On a lighter note, Harry and Fallon will finally fall for each other but I prefer Rusty’s take on Jazzer.
    Then Kate will end up on Mum and Dads doorstep with her other kids having left Husband.

Premier Icon Nipper99
    Subscriber

something happening to Tony – getting stressed and overworking, accident with broken tractor he was working on yesterday either that or Ian turns out to be the father of Helen’s baby.

Premier Icon BigJohn
    Subscriber

There’s never been a murder in Ambridge – yet.

Just about the only thing they’re missing. Jack Wooley might find his old gun and walk into the St Stephens shouting (in a Stirchley accent) “Ooozy noin millimetre, bab”

IanMunro

Stay off the roof Nigel!!

Premier Icon Rusty Spanner
    Subscriber

Let’s hope it’s David 😐 .

IanMunro

Could be a two for one bargin.

IanMunro

Ooops 🙂

Subscriber

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MopbhuZ2Bh0[/video]

IanMunro

I think you mean
    Oooh Nooooooo! 🙂

allthepies

He did a Rod Hull!

Subscriber

I think you mean
    Oooh Nooooooo!

😀

Shame really. A village full of idiots and the nicest bloke amongst ’em has to go.

And the Ice Queen survived as well. Not a good night 🙁 .
    I haven’t been this gutted since Captain died.

IanMunro

Hopefully Nigel’s bequeathed the entire estate to a sanctuary for wayward Gorillas.

Subscriber

Hopefully Nigel’s bequeathed the entire estate to a sanctuary for wayward Gorillas.

😀

Maybe David went over with him and landed on Lizzy, killing them both outright?
    Please?? A man can dream…………….. 🙁

Pigface

A Pargitter passes, shame they killed the wrong one.

Subscriber

Let’s hope Elton John turns up and claims Henry.

I could do with a laugh after that………

jojoA1

Did you notice that the new baby’s middle name is Ian!? Is that another storyline? I diagnosed Pre Eclampsia as soon as Helen mentioned puffy ankles.

Is Nigel going to be proppa ded or just vegetative? Just how big a pile is Lower Loxley?

Is Nigel going to be proppa ded or just vegetative? Just how big a pile is Lower Loxley?

His fall was broken by Ruth yelling, “Oooo, noooooo……”

Premier Icon Sandwich
    Subscriber

He BASE jumped using the banner.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘The Archers 60th anniversary – What's going to happen tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.