Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The Apprentice, place your bets.
  • donsimon
    Free Member

My money’s on Adam.

chewkw
    Free Member

The guy who successfully sold coffee at Birmingham Univ as a student … the pretty boy. He is the quiet modest one.

Not Ricky wrestler Martin nor Adam family’s member.

donsimon
    Free Member

why do people watch this shit?

Because it’s entertaining, but thanks anyway?
    It’s better to keep your mouth shut and let people believe that you’re stupid rather than open it and….. 😉

brakes
    Free Member

remove all doubt?
    that’s generally used as an excuse for remaining silent rather than for actually saying something foolish…

dirtyrider
    Free Member

welcome to england a retard who sells fruit and veg on a market can own 8 houses 😕

paulosoxo
    Free Member

dirtyrider – Member
    welcome to england a retard who sells fruit and veg on a market can own 8 houses
    POSTED 10 MINUTES AGO #

Eh?

faz083
    Free Member

Nick I think. My sister went to school with him. He seems a really nice guy, very intelligent and quite a nice guy to work with.

and the above comment refers to Adam who runs a fruit and veg stall and is referred to as “market trader”, however claimed in this show that he owns eight houses and rents them. Quite why he would choose the title “market trader” over “property developer” or similar, is beyond me.

chewkw
    Free Member

dirtyrider – Member

welcome to england a retard who sells fruit and veg on a market can own 8 houses

At least it is his hard earn money … he is not cut out for corporate world bullshite as he will always be out of his depth in those places.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

exactly, everyone loves the underdog 🙄

cynic-al
    Free Member

brakes – Member

why do people watch this shit?

Better to express opinions/assumptions without watching it?

dirtyrider – Member
    welcome to england a retard who sells fruit and veg on a market can own 8 house

England? Seems retards know who “should” or shouldn’t be earning money live there too.

scuzz
    Free Member

I caught a few episodes.
    The psychology behind the episode editing is artful, but the cross over between fiction and reality – eg ‘structured reality’ just pisses me off. It’s too much like being funnelled into a mindset and spat out at the other end. Too little room for viewer interpretation.

brakes
    Free Member

Better to express opinions/assumptions without watching it?

I don’t have to sniff shit to know that it stinks

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I don’t have to sniff shit to know that it stinks

Ironically that is just the kind of phrase contestants on that show would use.

littlemisspanda
    Free Member

Welcome to England, a place where we are such a bunch of snobs that we can’t conceive of someone being successful doing something as simple as selling fruit and veg on a market.

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

Nick for the win me thinks.

Glad this guy went, had all the patter, but useless.

At the end they win a prize job counting paper clips

higgo
    Free Member

dirtyrider – ‘Member’

How many houses should a fruit and veg seller be allowed to own?
    If he’s very good at selling fruit and veg and, as a result accumulates more wealth, what would you allow him to spend it on?

samuri
    Free Member

Quite why he would choose the title “market trader” over “property developer” or similar, is beyond me.

perhaps he was hoping they’d think he worked in the stock market. 😉

“yeah, yeah. I’m a market trader. You know, buying and selling. Consumables mainly.”

donsimon
    Free Member

Nick for the win me thinks.

I thought so too, but I think he might just be a bit tooooooooooo laid back.

cinnamon_girl

Cat got your tongues? 😛

😉

zimbo
    Free Member

I’ve watched it just now and it turns out brakes is right…

cynic-al
    Free Member

Unremarkable, sadly.

cinnamon_girl

It was positively dull tonight!

This series doesn’t have the characters that we’ve ‘enjoyed’ in previous ones and do wonder if it’s run its course.

faz083
    Free Member

Interviews is always interesting, though. Never long enough, mind. Same for all the shows now. Used to be about 10 minutes in boardroom. Now it’s 9:30 and we’re in the boardroom. Yawn.

donsimon
    Free Member

The final.
    On now.
    BBC1.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I don’t expect it to hold my attention for 2 hours…is it all interviews?

zimbo
    Free Member

The Apprentice, place your bets

I bet brakes isn’t watching…

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘The Apprentice, place your bets.’ is closed to new replies.