Viewing 32 posts - 121 through 152 (of 152 total)
  • The apprentice.
  • Rosss
    Free Member

Can’t take my eyes off the irish girl though!

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Amazing – buying stock from Surrey shop at retail prices. I know that exact shop and their prices are far from value. And they need a margin on top.. I struggle to buy from that shop in the first place let alone trying to put a margin on their (inflated?) prices!!

Crazy!!!

weare138
    Free Member

Met Adam Corbally from a recent series. Nice chap. But dear me, this lot are fubar.

Edric64
    Free Member

My girlfriend is watching this crap im listening to music in the same room as the apprentice makes me angry!!

soundninjauk

It stresses me out as well, the gf is watching it on tv while I’m on STW on the laptop. It’s basically an hour of irritating people arguing loudly.

white101

You mean for her or for you?

And this gig goes on for much longer than an hour……

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Are people really like this in real life or is it the introduction of a camera that turns them in to prize plums.?

johndoh
    Free Member

Prize plums? Should’ve sold them in the Farm Shop.

cinnamon_girl

I really must make a recommendation for Laverstoke Park Farm who supplied the buffalo. Excellent place and the farm shop has a good selection of meat including rare breeds.

For those we aren’t aware, buffalo is low cholestoral. In fact you may see them when you go along the drive. 8) Ice cream made from buffalo milk is out of this world and far better than any others! It really is delicious. Sometimes found in Waitrose.

The Farm is near Overton, Hampshire and owned by Jody Scheckter, formerly a Formula 1 racing driver.

robdob
    Free Member

A relative of mine was on the show a couple of years ago. She already had a successful recruitment agency in Yorkshire and would genuinely have benefitted from the opportunity offered by Mr Sugar. She is normal and hardworking.

However because she wasn’t a complete shouty know it all retard like the rest of them she was kicked off after a few programmes.

She went back to the recruitment business.

Is it really a genuine job offer at the end? Is it worth it?

It enrages me so much I couldn’t even bear to watch most of the ones with my relative in. It’s so bad it makes me want to gouge out my eyeballs with a rusty spoon and pour hydroflouric acid into my ears. After I’ve fed all the contestants into a slow moving meat grinding machine, after peeling their skin off and rolling them in salt.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Just spotted one of the lads using straighteners on his hair. Says it all really.

boxfish
    Free Member

Are they a particularly thick bunch this year? Cretinous buffoonery.

BoomBip
    Free Member

It’s like they’re all possessed by Alan Partridge 😯

samuri
    Free Member

At first I viewed the Freddie chap as an immensely humorous comedy figure. Laughing at him harmed no-one because he’s a joke.

Now I’m afraid I’d happily push him under a bus. He’s not comedy, he’s tragedy.

Irish girl makes me laugh too as does the one with the nice body and horrible face/brain.

I think the whole show has become a huge mockery of itself with some absolutely genius casting people operating somewhere behind the London ‘failed’ door of the London school of business.

cinnamon_girl

It’s unbelievable! I could quite happily push both Luisa and Leah under a bus. Must confess to hair envy of Rebecca and her up-do. 🙂

The blokes seem less offensive than the wimminz, to be fair.

littlemisspanda
    Free Member

Oddly compelling car-crash TV….Jezza Kyle in suits!

The women often make me cringe, some of them are such a terrible example of what women are like in the business world. They come across bitchy, nasty and two faced, some of them, and the quieter, less mouthy types who don’t want to bash everyone else to get their point across, they get fired. I’m pretty positive Rebecca was fired last night because the animosity between Francesca and Luisa makes better television….

I’m a bit of a Neil Clough fan though….

allthepies
    Free Member

WTF is the tim-nice-but-dim bloke still doing there 😆

cinnamon_girl

WTF is the tim-nice-but-dim bloke still doing there

He is a bit of a sweetie, if that’s what floats your boat!

I’m a bit of a Neil Clough fan though….

He did well last night but I don’t have the hots for him, a love of footie is the biggest turn-off going … maybe. 😉

wwaswas

I wonder if his business plan will lead to Amstrad world domination within 2 years?

It has to be something like that.

BoomBip
    Free Member

He’s my one to win on the basis that he’s either (a) an agent provocateur or (b) startlingly insane.

It’s because of one of the earlier episodes where he interrupted the others negotiating down the price of something by just agreeing a much higher price. He justified it in the boardroom by saying the others were ‘disgracing’ wee Alan by essentially lying about how low they could go on price, i.e. doing what they’re expected to do.

It was the use of the word disgracing and his conviction in using it that made me think he’s either a plant or 100% bananas. Either’s fine with me though.

littlemisspanda
    Free Member

Cinnamon, my OH is a huge footy fan *eyeroll – I’ve got used to it bought him a TV for his birthday so he can watch it upstairs

samuri
    Free Member

He is a bit of a sweetie, if that’s what floats your boat!

lol. I’ve pointed out how thick he is but my wife argues his case. Now I know why. 😉

cinnamon_girl

littlemisspanda – poor you! Well done on banishing him to another part of the house. 😆

lol. I’ve pointed out how thick he is but my wife argues his case. Now I know why.

Well, I just have this feeling that he knows how to treat a lady. 😉

jimification
    Free Member

I quite like it normally but the casting directors did too good a job on the twunt hunt this time – they need to back off a bit…I can barely watch this gang of self obsessed numptys. It’s like all the cringe bits from the Office but 10x worse.

Whoever said they are all possessed by the spirit of Alan Partridge is bang on.

wwaswas

like all the cringe bits from the Office but 10x worse

Quite a lot of those got used up in that Call Centre documentary earlier in the week!

chakaping
    Free Member

Last night’s show was one of the most transparent examples of “keep the nutters in and sack the sensible one” I’ve ever seen, and I’ve had to watch it for years.

binners

Cufflinks! Genius! Is it a bondage site for people who like mad eyebrows?

crazy-legs

Total cringe.
    And listening to her pitch (having insisted on it) is just painful.

jon1973
    Free Member

samuri
    Free Member

He’s a company director you know. Some of his orders are a thousand pounds!!!! Imagine that.

dannyh
    Free Member

Francesca’s a right turn-on when she’s mad, though. 😈

wwaswas

I supect he spends most of his Saturdays lumbering round town with that eye make up, a floor length leather coat and boots the size of VW Beetles his feet. It just kind of works with the eyebrows.

Viewing 32 posts - 121 through 152 (of 152 total)

The topic ‘The apprentice.’ is closed to new replies.