Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 152 total)
  • The apprentice.
  • souldrummer
    Free Member

Every time I tell myself I won’t watch it but I still do. I hate them already.

matt_outandabout

richmars

I’ve tried to watch it again, failed after 30 seconds.

souldrummer
    Free Member

Oh jeez….this could be a slog. Hand hovering over the off switch!!

crazy-legs

I can see me posting lots of facepalm pictures during this show…

Legoman
    Free Member

I know this is a trivial and shallow observation …. but WTF is going on with that Welsh blokes eye brows??!!

chipsngravy
    Free Member

Boyo with plucked eyebrows. WTF?

(Edit: Just clocked previous post)

Liftman

Eyebrows for the win 😯

jekkyl

That Alex (Freddie Mercury) looks like an evil ventriloquists dummy.

crazy-legs

Oh the bitching and self-promotion has started…

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I liked leadershipness

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

What’s up with that guy’s face?

schrickvr6
    Free Member

He looks like a bad waxwork crossed with a startled weasel.

sausagefingers
    Free Member

jekkyl – Member

That Alex (Freddie Mercury) looks like an evil ventriloquists dummy.

😆 bwahhaahhaa.

i want to punch them all

binners

He looks like the count off Sesame Street!

I think they should forsake London for the next series and film it all in Liverpool. Then we can have sweepstakes on who gets there head stoved in first!

crazy-legs

I think this guy is more annoying than the Freddie Mercury lookalike:

Jumpy as hell, looks like he’s sitting on a live electric wire.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Choice of characters and episode 1 pretty much to script.

jekkyl

Jaz had to go, her head was too big.

dannyh
    Free Member

The twunt-o-meter has just exploded out of its housing.

I bet none of them rides a mountain bike.

rascal
    Free Member

Utter twunts…all of them.

RustySpanner

This one:

Stalin in a frock.

Nasty, horrible person.
    Delusions of adequacy, all the charm of an anal fissure.

dannyh
    Free Member

Stalin was reticent by comparison. At least he knew when to shut up and let people hang themselves.

rascal
    Free Member

Admitted she has fake ‘churns’ and probably had a lobotomy too 😉

RustySpanner

Oh, this one too:

Charmless knobster, bullied in school, still wets the bed and doesn’t like cats.
    Possible micro penis.

Begone, foul dwimmerlaik, lord of carrion!

DezB
    Free Member

I caught 10 seconds of it while waiting for the Sky box to come on. 3 utter **** in a car reminded me exactly why I avoid it.

project
    Free Member

Who won then.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

project – Member

Who won then.

More like who cares who won then. Watch it for entertainment by all means, but please don’t care, it feeds the attention whores.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I was about to ask “where are the huge cans?” but I see Rusty has posted them – for different reasons of course 😛

rudebwoy
    Free Member

i see next week for contrast there is a programme called Skint– all about duckin n divin on the rock n roll– at least the characters will be human…

somafunk

I caught a few minutes of it when i popped in to see my folks, my father (aged 64) was at the table having his tea after spending all day at a main UK-ireland gas pumping station contorted on his back into a teeny space whilst welding gas supply pipes – his response to the twunts on the program would get me banned after repeating a few words if the swear filter was switched off but i’ll try and remember some of it, he ranted for quite a while so this is probably a very abridged version.

**** ****………… i’d like those preened **** poofs to spend one **** day at my job, i’d have them cowering in the **** corner dribbling piss and shite down their legs within 60 seconds of getting in the door, **** waste of sperm conceiving **** like that i’d give my weekly wage to slap them up and down the **** workshop before handing them over to big al who’d rip their balls off and stuff them in their **** mouths…that’s if they’ve got any **** balls.

That was pretty much his response and i tend to agree wi him – the program must be a piss-take surely?, i’d pay good money to see them attempt to work wi him or his crew – that’d make far better viewing.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Soma: could your dad cut it in an executive job?

ell_tell
    Free Member

My motto in life… is, umm, more or less stolen from John McClane in Die Hard.

somafunk

I’m sure he could cut it in an executive job, he’d certainly speak out if anyone talked shite and he doesn’t suffer fools or anyone who lies but i dunno how his boiler suit would fit in round the boardroom table. As the senior engineer of the gas turbine compressor station calls my father directly to plan work at the plant then i imagine he’s well thought of, My mother got 4 mahoosive bunches of flowers from the MD at xmas (enough to fill 3 rooms with enough to give out to neighbours) to apologise for all the emergency callouts he attended last year so yeah – i’d like to see him in an executive job – whether or not he’d last a day before smacking skulls is a different matter entirely but i imagine anyone that was on the receiving end fully deserved it.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

The apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree.

RustySpanner

It’s a wise child that knows it’s own father.

WTF
    Free Member

Dont know if its the HD or are some of the female contestants a bit like drag queens ?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Yep, there’s def something odd about all the females this year. I was trying to work out what one of them is made out of. I think it may be Bakerlight

richmars

One of them has Einsteins brain, which may be useful if you’re trying to win the Noble prize for physics, less so for the apprentice.

allthepies
    Free Member

LOL @ the stars in their eyes Freddie Mercury bloke.

white101

my sisters take on this

‘I hate women who think the only way to be taken seriously is to be total bitches and wear ridiculously high heals and the blokes well they usually social rejects who spent their school dinner hours selling sweets to their class mates at 50% mark up and thats what they base their success on’

I just think the characters are getting more like BB freaks, as pointed out already its entertainment and not serious business. Mitchell and Webb have it right in that sketch.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 152 total)

The topic ‘The apprentice.’ is closed to new replies.