Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)
  • The Apprentice
  • frankconway

The new parade of buffoons will pollute the airwaves for too many weeks, starting this week.
    Prokofiev would be turning in his grave to see part of his oeuvre linked to this tawdry programme.

This music deserves so much better.

DezB
    Free Member

Viewers of this programme are entirely responsible for the fame of Katie Hopkins. I hope they are proud.

rocketman
    Free Member

Best programme on TV we love it

DezB
    Free Member

Jesus! What a miserable life you must lead! 😆

Coyote
    Free Member
    funkmasterp

I want to take part in it just to call Alan Sugar the Sugar Man and then take him to task for firing me from an interview. Look at his face in that link, what a ****.

rascal
    Free Member

Rochdale Herald sums it up perfectly…having said that, it is utterly compelling watching the inept twunts groveling and stabbing each other in the backs to save their own pathetic skins though 😀

jimdubleyou

The one benefit of the show is that these **** had to take a sabbatical from their real jobs to apply, thereby giving their real life colleagues a break from their insufferable twattishness.

I shall not be watching…

drlex
    Free Member

I’m not sure my cringe gland can take the stimulation of another series, so may just read the grauniad’s live blog.
    *wonders whether yaketty-sax could be spoiled if used as a new theme tune*

cb

Having watched that youtube clip at the top – can anyone tell me what the hell the conductor if for – no bugger seems to be looking at him?

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

Are there any hotties?

I love mean women!

Painey
    Free Member

Ever since the final round of this was filmed in my company’s office a few years ago, I’ve rather struggled for motivation to watch it.

P-Jay
    Free Member

I’ve only seen it twice, years and years ago but I hate it with a rare passion.

I hold it entirely responsible for an entire decade’s worth of young people joining the workspace who put aperance before quality, “give 110%” in words only and think you have to be a rude and obnoxious twunt to get ahead when the exact opposite is true.

project
    Free Member

Wonder which of the contestants/attention seekers will most resemble one of us, on this forum. twinnie soundalikey type person.

drlex
    Free Member

parade of buffoons

Meet the candidates.

“Buffoons” is too polite.

chrismac

How many more series of this do they intend to subject us too? The candidates are always dreadful and Sugar is even worse. As far as I can tell the whole programme is an ego trip for him.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

The new parade of buffoons will pollute the airwaves for too many weeks, starting this week.
    Prokofiev would be turning in his grave to see part of his oeuvre linked to this tawdry programme.

Cheers Frank, just googled Prokofiev and learned something 🙂

rascal
    Free Member

Twattery about to commerce…

Rich_s

Twunt count seems to be higher on the men’s side this year.

perchypanther
    Free Member

There are some truly awful pairs of spectacles in this years bunch

rascal
    Free Member

There does seem to be a large bellend ratio this year. Let’s “smash it” 🙄

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Good lord these lot are dense.

Rich_s

The florist is going to go. Place your bets.

CheesybeanZ

” the costings dont matter ”

matt_outandabout

/Pride

“It was my strategy to sell it cheap.”

/Pride

The Sugar bloke – 🙄

crazy-legs

The florist is going to go. Place your bets.

Apparently not!
    The PM is normally the one to go.

frankconway

Tough call tonight.
    Either watch The Apprentice or see Jeremy Hardy live.
    Sorry Suralan…..

BigJohn

Olive from On the Buses

hot_fiat

The 4kwittery abounded tonight. I wonder how these people prevent their subconcious beating themselves to death out of shame during their sleep.

fatmax

Were there any hotties? No. And wor lass thought the same of the blokes…Though their ineptitude might have clouded her judgement!

project
    Free Member

was a good show last night, how they actually manage to do stuff in real life without arguing with anyone or not admitting to having no idea about basic skills is a chance for a new programe.

binners

Spectacular bell-endery as ever!

As a designer I love it when they get a design projects! I love watching the utter contempt etched on the face of the poor bastard actual designer assigned to work with these bunch of cockwombles.

“Let’s do a mood-board!”

Yes…. let’s…. just let me check… have we time-traveled back to 1987?

rascal
    Free Member

Great quite from The Shug though about a 5 star rating on Tripadvisor – “more like Crapadvisor” 🙂

jambalaya
    Free Member

Binners both teams did one. I imagine it was a task requirement.

Hated it less is about right – red yellow blue Brexit !

Correct person fired, on to the next week

fatmax

Even his dancing was awful!

oikeith

Did anyone else think the task actually helped set up both teams to fail? the elements of set a theme, design a mood board for a pitch and create feature wall paper set them down the wrong path?

pondo

frankconway – 
    Tough call tonight.
    Either watch The Apprentice or see Jeremy Hardy live.

How did you find him? Saw him a couple of years ago – thought he was great on the radio but left at the interval watching him live, an hour of rant was enough.

grahamt1980

Seriously, would anyone actually employ a single one of them

crazy-legs

The girls team is properly bitchy.

rascal
    Free Member

The clowns are on the tellybox in a few mins…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘The Apprentice’ is closed to new replies.