Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The Adventures of Scaphoid and the Hurty Wrist: A Second Surgery Required!!
  • daftvader
    Free Member

this is such a familliar story my wrist aches!!! i came off last year (not posted or ridden since) and have been waiting for an op to fix 2 ligaments in my wrist. pre op was supposed to be today but a rather severe chest infection has put that back. As for the food issues… i have the Eclairs of Doom and the evil MR Full English all of which hav given me an extra stone. it can be beaten…. now where did i put the turbo trainer….

rocketman
    Free Member

Hmmm curiously familiar unfortunately.

I remember the cast coming off the first time – the pathetic withered forearm underneath was horrible I could move it but it wasn’t mine. Probably a year or more before I got full movement back

Good luck

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    therealhoops
    Free Member

The full story is here, just scroll down a bit. I done proper broke it good. I’ve fitted semi-slicks but changing gear, standing up, jumping, wheelies and endos still smart a bit.

therealhoops
    Free Member

ooh rocketman, been there! I’ve been clawing back the grip strength ever since the first one came off and riding on the road is going some way to keeping me sane. I should hear when Op:2.0 is in a couple of weeks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘The Adventures of Scaphoid and the Hurty Wrist: A Second Surgery Required!!’ is closed to new replies.