Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The A-Team. (Nostalgia based content)
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Looking for a clip to make an amusing point on another thread, and I fell into a YT black hole….

I genuinely forgot how funny the show was, and really takes me back to being a kid watching their shenanigans at the weekend. A lot of shows from the 80s were just shit, and we remember them through rose tinted glasses, but I think the A-Team stands up still 🙂

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03L8u9S1vyY[/video]

scaredypants

Yeah, classic stuff

… and good work on the plane thread – that was one of the best running gags. like. ever

survivor

Your in luck it’s just started a re-run on a sky channel at about t or y o’clock..

Ohh the memories…

In fact I remember my mother telling me of a near fight with another women over the last Murdoch figure in the shop for Christmas 🙂

servo
    Free Member

Quintana has bulked up a bit 😀

jekkyl

I remember recording the theme tune with my cassette recorder so I could listen back to it as it was so awesome.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Always love the cars crashing once they had to cut down on any sort of death toll.

*Massive crash, open top Jeep leaps thirty foot in to the air, rolls down a hill end over end for a mile and a half.*

“You OK, Bob?”
    “Yep”

RobHilton
    Free Member

Load

Of

Shit

Loved it when I was a kid, then I grew up.

Sort of :mrgreen:

Quintana has bulked up a bit

8 year olds, Dude.

km79
    Free Member

BAAdeBA badeBA beBAdeba ba de bebeBA BAdeBAA ba ba BAA

All those bullets and bombs yet only one person got killed the entire series.

GrahamS

I think that clip must have been how Donald Trump learnt about Mexicans. 😆

I remember thinking as a kid that American “crack commando units” must be pretty shit as they seemed completely unable to shoot anything. Dab hand at welding montages though.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘The A-Team. (Nostalgia based content)’ is closed to new replies.