Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The 7 best areas of the UK for mountain biking.
  • tthew

Although there’s a couple in here that would be on such a list, there’s a few omissions to my mind!

7 best, really? 

Peak District?

Lake District?

I reckon Delamere Forest would be better than a couple of their choices FFS.

Klunk
    Free Member

behind the nationwide swindon

martinhutch

behind the nationwide swindon

Thought I recognised it from the picture. You can see the granite peaks of Newbury in the far distance.

zilog6128

well, they don’t use the word “best”, and they aren’t choices… if you actually read the article, they’ve just listed the 7 locations with the most reviews on TripAdvisor, when you filter by the keyword “mountain biking”. Or something. So… yeah.

I’m actually more curious about how you even found the article in the first place! SME Bulletin?! Not my first port of call for cycling news… unless OP is an aspiring author and this is a stealth link 🤔 (in which case don’t give up the day job 😉)

stealthcat

New Forest? Is that somebody trying to wind up the gammons?

Nick
    nickc

Yes.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Reads like those auto generated pieces that fluffs your way up google by just having lots of links to/on it.

finbar
    Free Member

EDIT: this is like when I get annoyed at articles in the local free ads paper 😀

beej

Thought I recognised it from the picture. You can see the granite peaks of Newbury in the far distance.

That’ll be Walbury Hill , the highest point in South East England!

I can see it from where I’m sitting.

matt_outandabout

It is made up spam click-bait. Ignore.

tthew

I’m actually more curious about how you even found the article in the first place! SME Bulletin?!

It popped into my news feed in somthing a bit more mainstream a couple of days ago and I meant to post then but forgot. SME Bulletin have ripped it off, and I guess Google recognise it as a recent interest so showed it me again.

Definitely not my content. Shit I write at work is even more dull. 😂

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

It’s one of those daft lists, isn’t it. Tbf, Peak District wouldn’t be on my list either.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘The 7 best areas of the UK for mountain biking.’ is closed to new replies.