Viewing 36 posts - 121 through 156 (of 156 total)
  • The 2021 BLACK FRIDAY-TRACKWORLD thread
  • davros

Merlin have some good deals. I’ve got one of these moon lights for the helmet and it’s decent

https://www.merlincycles.com/moon-meteor-storm-rechargeable-front-bike-light-2019-157512.html

jon_n
    Free Member

Edge 530 : Can anyone tell me if I can downloads OS maps onto this?

Yes, sort of. You will get some mapping supplied with it, and you can add third party maps – Talkytoaster maps (https://shop.talkytoaster.me.uk/product-category/electronic – £13) are excellent and based on Openstreetmap. You can also get a Ordnance Survey based map via Thorns (https://www.the-thorns.org.uk/mapping/help/ukgarmin.html – £15) however they aren’t routable so turn by turn navigation doesn’t work with them. There are also guides to build your own maps from OpenStreetMap data for free if you want.

DT78
    Free Member

Benchdogs have a rare 20% off site wide (if you are into woodworking)

Picked up a feedback workstand from probike with a decent discount

Ring stickup cam on amazon for £54

SGS – mechanics seat for the workshop £30

Loads of lego deals for the kids xmas

Need to stop spending now!

welshfarmer

Cyclorise, home of RevGrips, O-Chain, Slicy Products, Timber bells and Smoove, amongst others, have 20% off all orders over £50 this weekend

https://cyclorise.com/

spyke85
    Free Member

Zipp 3Zero wheels at a great price on ProBikeKit

Zipp 3Zero Wheelset – ProBikeKit

chainbreaker
    Free Member

Sportpursuit have the Garmin Fenix 5S plus watch for £300

https://www.sportpursuit.com/catalog/product/view/id/2158372

Amazon currently have the fenix 6 for £280.

spacemonkey

The Protein Works have one of their obligatory price drops on.

Plenty to tuck into.

househusband

A mate just alerted me to Amazon offering the Garmin Instinct with a £141 discount.

I don’t need one but, naturally, I bought one… graphite for £119.

peteimpreza

I found eBay code MORESAVINGS got 10% of everything

acidchunks

On the hunt for a deal on a Apple 4K tv for zwift and a barbie dream house this year.

Can’t bring myself to pay £250 for a big lump of plastic.

the Barbie house was on our eldest’s list a couple years go. massively overpriced shite.

We got her this instead:

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/fashion-and-dolls/doll-houses/ivy-s-wooden-doll-house/p/178499

Good quality and MASSIVE. The barbie dreamhouse was never mentioned again.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member
    1timmy1
    Free Member

Giro Manifest MIPS for £125 sounds cheap at Merlin.

andy4d

For the gardeners among us Dtbrown are selling seeds for just £1 a packet.

Vortexracing

One for the motorcyclist here

Triumph clothing cheap as chips

especially these @ £30 including the armour !!!!!!

Ladies Goretex jacket – £30

Snowdon Jacket

Bought 1 for the Mrs and 1 for the daughter

Yetiman
    Free Member

Four4th lights are doing 20% off using code BF20

thegeneralist
    Free Member

OS on 530

Thanks Horatio and Jon.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

I’m pretty sure Garmins already come with opensteetmap (OSM) based mapping installed. Downloading it was only necessary for older Garmins running the awful Garmin Topo mapping.

bikerevivesheffield

Got a bell MIPS helmet for £40 delivered from Black’s

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Nice! Had a couple of cheap Bell helmets before and been quite impressed

Riksbar

One for the barbecue fans, there’s some good offers at Riverside Garden Centre. Lots of Weber stuff at half price and better.

Cougar

Nilfisk pressure washer, half price. https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Nilfisk-Core-Pressure-Washer-Garden/dp/B08KYHZ7HP

Absolute steal.

MarkyG82

Has anyone managed to convince Vodafone to honour that pixel deal? Tried today and they said I needed a contract alongside.

chowsh
    Free Member

Vodafone in Witney (Oxfordshire) did the pixel 6 for me at £369 and would have done the pro for £605 plus delivery as they didn’t have it in stock. We have one phone in the house on a cheap sim only so do have an account with Vodafone but apparently not a necessity. Apparently I should get an email to claim the free Stadia as well.

didnthurt

Just bought some tyre inserts and was delighted to get 20% off.

https://www.rimpactmtb.com

bikesandboots

Leatherman 25% SURPRISE25

thenorthwind

@nickjb Excellent thanks – I have a list of stuff I need from Decathlon, and was going to call in at the weekend but didn’t since Storm Arwen messed my plans up.

Edit: annoyingly one of the things I wanted is “not available online” 🙄 But thanks all the same.

jam-bo

decided not to buy a few bits from 7mesh as £8 seemed a bit steep for such a small package. today, same 20% off and free shipping.

andrewreay

Not really a BF deal, but ProBikeKit (UK based – part of THG) are offering in-stock AXS Reverbs for some big discounts (>£150 off RRP).

Not all sizes are on offer, but pretty much all of the 30.9mm versions (125-170mm) are £540 or less. The 125mm is £524.

In 31.6mm, you can get the 125mm for £540.

Nothing going on the 34.9mm – the only option is 100mm at £665.

The prices are VAT inc and delivered in a few days. Includes the battery, charger and remote, so the full package.

ProBikeKit AXS Reverb Dropper

b33k34

Chain Reaction have Maxxis Minion DHF MTB WT Tyre (3C-EXO+-TR) 29 and 27.5 at £40. It’s been tough finding them at any price this year.

(some other decent discounts on Maxxis but a pain to click through them all to work out what’s actually in stock and what size they are)

towpathman

£30 off polarised and photochromic glasses at rad8 with code Christmas21

Rad8

granny_ring

Not really a BF deal, but ProBikeKit (UK based – part of THG) are offering in-stock AXS Reverbs for some big discounts (>£150 off RRP).

Not all sizes are on offer, but pretty much all of the 30.9mm versions (125-170mm) are £540 or less. The 125mm is £524.

In 31.6mm, you can get the 125mm for £540.

Nothing going on the 34.9mm – the only option is 100mm at £665.

The prices are VAT inc and delivered in a few days. Includes the battery, charger and remote, so the full package.

ProBikeKit AXS Reverb Dropper

WHAT…..Lordy I’m out of touch with Reverb prices thats just mental even at the sale prices ain’t it….?

slackboy

I’m out of touch with Reverb

Not for the wireless axs version

nickjb
    Free Member

Just thought I’d bump this. I was umming over the olight rn3500 deal. Decided to go for it. A scour through the website showed some other offers, a free torch and a discount voucher for your first order. I registered first then placed the order and got an extra £10 off (neither offer shows up until registered). So that’s the rn3500 light, a rear light, a torch and a whistle (that got added at the checkout) for £90. Not a bad deal if it all turns up. Deal expires at midnight I think.

grum
    Free Member

Has anyone managed to convince Vodafone to honour that pixel deal? Tried today and they said I needed a contract alongside

I saw a discussion about that on HUKD. Apparently some people have got it without getting a contract but it’s a bit of a lottery depending on store/manager etc.

JohnnyPanic

Well BF has come and gone but you can still get cheapish Clogs here.

Viewing 36 posts - 121 through 156 (of 156 total)

The topic ‘The 2021 BLACK FRIDAY-TRACKWORLD thread’ is closed to new replies.