Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 156 total)
  • The 2021 BLACK FRIDAY-TRACKWORLD thread
  • doomanic

The 3500 light is “Dual Branded” on the international Olight site. They don’t hide that it’s also sold as a Magicshine.

bikesandboots

3500 was/is tempting at that price, seems the beam is a bit narrow though – 1, 2, compared to the 6500

nickjb
    Free Member

3500 was/is tempting at that price, seems the beam is a bit narrow though

Exactly where I’m at. I’ve looked at a few reviews and videos. The difference between flood and spot modes doesn’t seem very much. Maybe its OK in the real world.

DickBarton

Still trying to find a deal on a Garmin Inreach Mini, seen then for £250 and was hoping to get it slightly cheaper as it is a large chunk of cash to spend, so any saving would be good – anyone seen any deals? Thanks.

nbt

even better, 2 pack for £20 at Amazon so 4 units for £40
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07D9J5DTP/ref=ewc_pr_img_1?smid=A1Q8LHGBNWZQUW&th=1

chrisdw
    Free Member

PCS 10.3 stand £195 cheapest i’ve seen it in a while

https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/park-tool-home-mechanic-deluxe-workstand-pcs10-3/rp-prod206798

Muc off 40% off sitewide

https://muc-off.com/

singletrackmind

Screw this

https://www.screwfix.com/p/goldscrew-pz-double-countersunk-woodscrews-trade-pack-1400-pcs/69034

1400 assorted woodscrews. PZ heads. Half price £12.49 instead od £25.00
    Super cheap and mostly usable sizes, ie- not all 3 x 20mm with a box of 3.5 x25mm thrown in.

timb34
    Free Member

Garmin 530 seems to down to 160€ on Amazon.de

Also, Knog are in the camp of “don’t do it” with added World Bicycle Relief donations :
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CWmdEikldnL/?utm_source=Knog+Updates&utm_campaign=4903fe0d77-Blinder_Mini_Launch_2021_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_91b0b3aead-4903fe0d77-68308273&mc_cid=4903fe0d77&mc_eid=f96ba8d54c

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Those Tenda MW3s are great, done my whole girlfriend’s house and garden with them.

Also saw that big selection of woodscrews, great selection and price

Cougar

Apologies if this is a duplicate, I’ve not read the thread. Olight are redoing their ‘free’ mini torch that we were discussing I think on the EDC thread recently.

From Facebook:
    The Most popular keychain torch i1R 2 and i3E come back as a Free Order Gift for #BlackFriday2021
    🕗 20:00 25/11 – 23:59 30/11 get it for free for your first order(over £0.01 ).
    🔦 All other products up to 50% off throughout website.
    🏃‍♀️ Don’t miss http://www.olightstore.uk

I think the 3E takes an AA, the 1R is USB rechargeable.

Previously the offer was to pay £5 postage, but they were well worth a fiver.

davros

PNW components have 20% off and oneup components have 15% off.

frogstomp

Olight are redoing their ‘free’ mini torch that we were discussing I think on the EDC thread recently.

Slightly different this time around – you get one free with a purchase of something else.

15% off everything at Oneup Components – code SAVE15%

20% off selected products in the Amazon Warehouse.

Creg

For any of the creatives out there theres the following:

1 Year of Adobe Creative Cloud all apps for £362.

Or if you don’t like subscription based then Affinity have 30% off everything on their website.

For the digital artists Escape Motions have 20% off their software on their website.

lunge

25% of all on the Nine site with code GAME21

devash
    Free Member

Garmin Edge 530 on Amazon for £169.00 Linky here

stevie750

20% of with unite using BLACKFRIDAY20 at https://uniteco.bike/
    nice looking stems / pedals and other stuff

FOG

Got all excited about the PNW post, being in need of a dropper but the price rose from the initial £109 to £154 in the checkout so I’ll just get a Brand X.

honourablegeorge

15 to 20% off on 7mesh.com

meeeee
    Free Member

Those Tenda MW3 things, are they ok for standard home broadband or should I look at something faster for future proofing?

Plusnet says my current deal is 38-40Mb download speed but I can upgrade to 71-72 max. Those Tenda things go up to 100 so should be fine? I have one computer that doesn’t have a WiFi card and is cabled in via a ppwerline adapter, no idea if the port on the Tenda is fast enough for that but should be at least equal to my 7yr old Plusnet router? Or do I just plug the powerline adapter into my existing router still?

Thanks!

cp

Those Tenda MW3 things, are they ok for standard home broadband

Perfect for. I’ve ordered 2 packs. Crazy cheap!

snotrag

Has anyone seen any Orange Bikes dealers doing a generic price cut today – doesnt matter where in the country! Credit card is quivering….

bikerevivesheffield

We aren’t offering a discount on black Friday, instead a £1 of they sale or booking today, and through the weekend, goes to Edale MRT. They will notice it more than a £1 discount ☺️

reggiegasket
    Free Member

Sportpursuit have the Garmin Fenix 5S plus watch for £300

https://www.sportpursuit.com/catalog/product/view/id/2158372

nbt

they’re perfect. if you have crazy fast (like 300mb) then consider the MW6

kimbers

Perfect for. I’ve ordered 2 packs. Crazy cheap!

How many for a 3 bed house +

nbt

How many for a 3 bed house +

You might get away with a single 2-pack, a 3 pack will definitely be ok but 2*2-packs is the same price as a 3-pack

davros

20% off uberbike with UBER20

timmys

Just bare in mind your broadband speed is not always the only consideration. Do you, or will you, ever move data between devices in you home, eg. backing up to network storage, streaming media files from one drive to another.

jam-bo

Has anyone seen any Orange Bikes dealers doing a generic price cut today – doesnt matter where in the country! Credit card is quivering….

orange themselves are doing 10% on their ex demo stock

cp

The Olight/magicshine is 99.97 quid on amazon (despatches from amazon, sold by 3rd party)

EDIT – though I’d go for an RN3000 from Magicshine UK @ 115.98 shipped. All in one unit, nearly the same effective battery capacity and a broader beam spread I believe.

Magicshine UK have 20% off with MAGIC20

Magicshine China have loads off and they claim to refund your ‘tax’ along with 5-15 day delivery. Almost worth a punt for a monteer 6500 @ £198 with a further 10% off with BLACK10

bikesandboots

Melon Optics 15%, or sign up to their email for a bit more.

Rimpact 20%

IHN

Not strictly a Black Friday discount, but a good price (£130) on the Moon Canopus at JE James:

https://www.jejamescycles.com/product/46753/moon-moon-aw20-canopus-front-light/option/

Gets decent reviews, I’ve ordered one.

whatgoesup

Amazon have the Fenix 6 for £289

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Garmin Edge 530 on Amazon for £169.00 Linky here

Can anyone tell me if I can downloads OS maps onto this?

thegeneralist
    Free Member

If anyone’s been cogitating about spot trackers, OS has 20% off which makes the Garmin Inreach £240 ( plus subs of course)

chakaping
    Free Member

Superstar have 20% off everything and 33% off if you spend over £250.

The latter would buy a lot of chainrings and brakepads – or perhaps a pair of wheels.

I’m getting a headset anyway.

jon_n
    Free Member

Not strictly a Black Friday discount, but a good price (£130) on the Moon Canopus at JE James:

I bought one a few weeks back from them at the same price – it’s very good VFM and seems to be very well thought out and good quality (and ludicrously bright!)

lucky7500

Morvelo Overland have some fairly substantial discounts. Particularly 50% off the mountain jersey and a couple of jackets. link here

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Can anyone tell me if I can downloads OS maps onto this?

I think you can download Garmins own version via Garmin Basecamp if you have some. I did it via a (no longer available) hooky copy and it wasn’t worth it tbh even for free, not on such a small screen, and there’s actually more paths marked on the standard OSM based maps.

It’s also worth plugging Garmins into a computer occasionally with Garmin Express installed and updating to the latest map. Stuff gets added all the time.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 156 total)

The topic ‘The 2021 BLACK FRIDAY-TRACKWORLD thread’ is closed to new replies.