• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by P-Jay.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The 2015 Christmas Present Swap Shop Thread.
  • bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Swap your unwanted/duplicate gifts here.

I will start with a tin of assorted shortbread biscuits. Happy to swap for bike related gift vouchers (so long as they’re not for Merlin 😉 ).

Mantastic
    Free Member

Dave hinde gift voucher

dvatcmark
    Free Member

Maplin gift vouchers

Wookster

I have a receipt for a Mint Sauce Key ring…delivery due any day now…..

grahamt1980

Maxxis calendar? Nasty misogynistic crap that it is

somafunk

A Freefly Glide Virtual Reality headset , unfortunately no use to me as i have an iPhone 5s and i have no intention of upgrading to the larger sized phones as i hate the ever increasing size despite being an iPhone user since the original version.

What you got?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I have a collection of empty beer bottles I would consider trading for some full ones.

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

I’d like to swap some slightly out of date chocolates courtesy of one of the wifes elderly relatives, for some manufactured in the past couple of months.

vickypea
    Free Member

Green plastic handbag anyone?!

retro83
    Free Member

this beauty

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Bear would like to swap the worst hoverboard ever for anything that works.

Harry_the_Spider

I’d like to swap some after shave for Eva Green’s phone number.

P-Jay
    Free Member

I’ve got a Roadie face mask thing that’s meant to keep your mouth warm when commuting or something – anyway I sweat like a whore in church year-round so it’s spare.

Also a coffee mug that’s black and says “Bah Humbug” love the sentiment, but I don’t drink hot drinks of any kind.

In return Id like an early spring, maybe a warm summer too if anyone is feeling flush.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘The 2015 Christmas Present Swap Shop Thread.’ is closed to new replies.