Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The 100 Burpee Challenge.
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Go for it – fill your boots. I am not that way inclined. Use the same numbers as for the press up thing. 😀

Anything worse than burpees?

yunki
    Free Member

whassa burpee…?

EDIT: oooh just googled

I’m in.. 😀

thepurist

@yunki – yer basic burpee is a squat thrust followed by a squat jump. For added nastiness include a press up before the thrust and make the jump a star jump. 100 of them… if only my hand wasn’t broken at the mo!

geetee1972
    Free Member

For added nastiness include a press up before the thrust and make the jump a star jump. 100 of them… if only my hand wasn’t broken at the mo!

LOL this was my old Karate instructors secret training weapon! Our training session would consist of 100 sit ups, 100 press ups and then 100 of these nasties! We called them b****ards because they were.

Usually we would line up in two rows, black belts one side, all other grades the other, and then do them in alternating sets of 20 or 25.

At Christmas we would be given a special present. The salutation to the sun. 365 of them, in our own time, one for each day of the year.

BTW the sit ups, press ups and b’stards were just the warm up!

donsimon
    Free Member

Done.
    Next challenge.

CaptJon
    Free Member

don simon earlier

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCPUS5hYGc4[/video]

retro83
    Free Member

geetee1972 – Member
    LOL this was my old Karate instructors secret training weapon! Our training session would consist of 100 sit ups, 100 press ups and then 100 of these nasties! We called them b****ards because they were.

It’s all about triple clap bastards

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6ZnYBD_NZg[/video]

donsimon
    Free Member

CaptJon – Member

don simon earlier
    Dude in the vid’s a tart! Pull ups should be done on the finger tips alone!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘The 100 Burpee Challenge.’ is closed to new replies.