Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • That's rubbish
  • kevonakona
    Free Member

Actually piles of it.

No rubbish collection for three Mondays due to weather and holidays. It’s now really piling up. The rubbish bins out in the land of dog walkers are full to bursting.

I reckon we’ve had one pick up in 5 weeks because they just shift to next Monday.

Getting peeved now.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Use one of the public skips that they’ve put out for this very purpose. 😉

Coyote
    Free Member

Take it to the tip, or hey here’s a wild idea. Consume less.

kevonakona
    Free Member

Yes Coyote, great idea 9 flats in block how many trips to the dump is that?
    So far we have two Asda bags and half a black bag I’m such a profligate comsumer.

Diane
    Free Member

That’s rubbish (Soz) collected weekly down here. What are they playing at?

project
    Free Member

Ring the local council and ask for a council tax refuse rebate form, 🙂 as your refuse hasnt been collected.

GrahamS

Council victim Bill McKay added: “Because I’ve been alive in England for more than 20 minutes I really don’t expect very much from my local authority.

“But I do think if they are going to do something with my £1500 a year I would like it to somehow involve the weekly collection of tiny, but virulent organisms that, given the opportunity, would effectively cause me to melt from the inside out.

“As long as they just do that, then as far as I’m concerned then they can go around setting up lesbian basketball teams until they are blue in the face.”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/councils-urged-to-collect-disease%11ridden-bags-of-shit-once-a-week–201101053395/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘That's rubbish’ is closed to new replies.