Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • That's right, faecal transplants!
  • HermanShake
    Free Member
    samuri
    Free Member

“The volunteers were randomized to receive either an infusion of faeces — delivered to the small intestine via a tube threaded through the nose “

nice.

Jamie
    Free Member

Old news to us fans of faecal transplants.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-15113440

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    scaredypants

pretty (actually, poor choice of word) bloody effective treatment though – after all, it’s exactly what’s missing in many of those patients

(we’re wondering about using it where I work)

globalti
    Free Member

Volunteers who are testing the Norovirus vaccine are infected by being given a drink of very dilute diarrhoea.

Jamie
    Free Member

Volunteers who are testing the Norovirus vaccine are infected by being given a drink of very dilute diarrhoea.

I heard that as well recently. Got me wondering what the financial incentive would have to be, to allow myself to be given the Norovirus voluntarily.

HermanShake
    Free Member

globalti, I think that trumps the transplant. Really trying to stop my brain attempting to grasp the idea. Some people should never have watched Jackass.

globalti
    Free Member

I don’t suppose drinking dilute diarrhoea is any different from eating a sandwich with poo on your hands, it’s just the thought of it….

40mpg

If anyone wants to try this, I can certainly assist – at about 30 minute intervals at present.

yunki
    Free Member

I’m getting faecal implants in my cheeks to give me more defined cheekbones..

Reminds of Blue Jam’s urine transfusions

zippykona

Did you see that annoying bloke on the gadget show drinking out of the public toilet? Yuck.

McHamish
    Free Member

They should advertise for donors on here…there are plenty of people who are full of shit. 😛

Cheezpleez

(we’re wondering about using it where I work)

Debt collector?

teethgrinder

globalti – Member

Homeopathy at it’s finest.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘That's right, faecal transplants!’ is closed to new replies.