Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Thats my 40th plans up the swanny – Oktoberfest accom needed!
  • superfli
    Free Member

Was due to be staying at Alpenriders in Austria for their 4night Oktoberfest deal (MTB’ing, Canyoning+transfers all thrown in). Sounded perfect and 6 of us booked flights to Munich Oct 3-7th, back in Nov.
    My wife just enquired about our reservation and they have told us to look elsewhere as they have problems with their lease 👿 Great.

So, I’ve been looking at accom just outside Munich on the S Bahn for easy access and hopefully slightly lower prices. Anyone got any recommendations on places to stay? Would need 2 doubles and a twin preferably. Also we no longer have a guide and table for the Fest, so any tips greatly appreciated. We’ll be trying to get a table in a tent by 9am at the w/e, maybe later on Fri morning. Whats a good tent for some of that Oompha music or whatever it is 🙂

Bldy gutted as Alpenrider deal was spot on – £300 B+B plus all transport+ activities!

superfli
    Free Member

Anyone?

lasty
    Free Member

Looks like youll have to wing it mate …
    Cant help you with accomodation but don’t worry about booking a table – just sit down wherever theres a space, best to get in before 5 when the offices turn out and no-one goes home … 🙄

lasty
    Free Member

Looks like youll have to wing it mate …
    Cant help you with accomodation but don’t worry about booking a table – just sit down wherever theres a space, best to get in before 5 when the offices turn out and no-one goes home … 🙄

superfli
    Free Member

Thanks. I have made inquiries about a hotel in Eching near the airport and on the SBahn line. Cheap, but not sure what its like!

bentandbroken

Might be worth giving AirBnB a go

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Thats my 40th plans up the swanny – Oktoberfest accom needed!’ is closed to new replies.