Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • That TV show on after the England Game last night…
  • PrinceJohn

Holy moly. It got my attention, but only in a is this actually what they’re putting out on primetime on ITV?

I have never seen such an abysmal show. Who exactly likes Piers Morgan & puts him on air?

DezB
    Free Member

I watched a thing on BBC2 about rape culture in Japan. Was utterly unbelievable.

Check it out on iPlayer – “Japan’s Secret Shame”, but prepare to sit like “huh?” for an hour.

(A bit like seeing Pier Morgan has a tv career really)

binners

We were watching the footy in the pub and it came on as sort of background noise that we ignored. We were sat chatting then someone said “hang on a minute… WTF?!…. is that Jeremy Corbyn sat with Pamela Anderson and Danny Dyer?”

We then wondered if someone had spiked our drinks, and why we were all having the same collective hallucination

Hats off to our new poet Laureate and voice of the people for speaking for the nation about David Cameron though…

retro83
    Free Member

Top marks to Danny Dyer for getting a pig reference in there.

DezB
    Free Member

I watched the wrong channel, didn’t I?!  😆

PrinceJohn

Wow – I missed that, would’ve definitely watched more if I knew Danny Dyer had that him.

nwmlarge
    Free Member

PMSL @ DD, what a lad.

He’s not wrong though, you shouldn’t be allowed to let something like this happen and walk away, maybe not sit in as PM but at least be involved.

cookeaa

There were several warnings given that a program containing Piers Morgan was on next, so I made sure the channel was changed…

It’s almost as if ITV know a good chunk of the viewing public want to actively avoid him, So I’m thankful for the warnings and the ad’ break, giving adequate time to scrabble about looking for the remote.

henderson
    Free Member

In Every country it is the same. Nothing special…

brakes
    Free Member

it’s bad enough watching the football on ITV with Tyldesley and Hoddle. When Pougatch comes on, the TV gets turned over, let alone waiting for horseshit like the above to start.

Danny Dyer might be funny with his tirades, but he’a also an ignorant self-serving chopper, not the voice of the people.

I watched the Mortimer and Whitehouse Fishing love-in instead.

slowoldman

I watched the Mortimer and Whitehouse Fishing love-in instead.

Excellent viewing. Lovely Barbels.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Thanks for the Mortimer/whitehouse reminder … I’ll watch that tonight.

The Morgan thing … I told the Mrs to turn on Love Island, it was so bad.

binners

Good to see Jezzas media advisers are doing their usual sterling job.

He’s invisible for 6 months, them pops up sat between Pamela Anderson and Danny Dyer

Its like an episode of the Thick of It

Kryton57

The Morgan thing … I told the Mrs to turn on Love Island, it was so bad.

So from Danny Dyer to Dani Dyer?

kerley
    Free Member

Good to see Jezzas media advisers are doing their usual sterling job.

He’s invisible for 6 months, them pops up sat between Pamela Anderson and Danny Dyer

I thought it was the type of thing he should be doing.  Always comes across as ‘normal’, real and approachable so the general public will get to see who he is rather than the terrorist sympathizing marxist the pres would have them believe.  In contrast, you wouldn’t want May anywhere near a show like that

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

the general public are starting to cotton on the who Jezza is and that is why his ratings are going down, even though the press hasn’t been able to do any terrorist-sympathising marxist bashing for quite a while.

https://www.ipsos.com/ipsos-mori/en-uk/jeremy-corbyns-leader-image-ratings-slip

And I think that was before the fiasco that was Labour Live…

bikebouy
    Free Member

Heard a replay of the DD rant earlier on the radio, of all the people I thought who had less between his ears it’s him, how rong i is.

kimbers

could you imagine May in that situation!? !

Its obvious to all that brexit is a shitshow (even Danny Dyer) , corbyns popularity is waning (particularly with the youth) because hes not opposing the Tory Brexishambles,

the idea that its got anything to do with labour live (however stupid that was) is pretty desperate as the only people aware of it were the right wingers **** themselves over the low turnout!

the anti-brexit banner there says way more about why the youth are not so convinced.

The Tories are in meltdown over brexit (again, ask Danny Dyer) if Corbyn wants to reap those benefits, he’ll have to start opposing it in earnest

slowoldman

I only just got round to watching but I think we need Danny Dyer in the House of Commons.

Speaker “I call the honourable member for…”

DD “T**t”.

To be honest though, Bob and Paul were swearyer.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘That TV show on after the England Game last night…’ is closed to new replies.