Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • That Orange ebike, crivens!
  • P-Jay
    Free Member

I’m a filing cabinet fan but even compared to the older Orange Ebikes thats not pretty. TBH the only Ebike that looks alright is the Levo SL IMO

Just goes to show one man’s meat. I think they’re gopping, and more than that they seem to use a tiny rear shock for packaging reasons / weight, gives me the fear that’ll it’ll damn near melt on a long rocky Alpine descent, and oddly some people do indeed take e-bikes on ski lifts.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

and oddly some people do indeed take e-bikes on ski lifts.

Not really odd when you consider the price of them, doesn’t leave much in the budget for an uplift bike.

I reckon there’s a fair few decent looking ebikes around, tbh I’m a lot more interested in how a bike rides than how it looks, otherwise I’d never have come off my Cotic Soul for all the other bikes I’ve had.

P-Jay
    Free Member

I think the YT is possibly the best looking eBike to my eyes. The one I saw had a clever use of colour that managed to go some way toward hiding the bulk of the downtube.

julians
    Free Member

E bikes in general are getting better looking I think – or am I just getting used to them?

The commencal looks good, as does the YT decoy, the orbea wild fs, and the trek rail. The massive downtubes are still a bit clumsy when viewed in the flesh though.

The orange is minging as are most haibikes, and other e mountain bikes from firms that are not traditionally associated with mountain biking but have got in on the emtb game.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘That Orange ebike, crivens!’ is closed to new replies.