Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • That new Pivot Mach 4 in the latest ST Mag
  • welshfarmer

Is it just me, but would you need to be its’ mother to find that attractive?

I think my £6.5K will stay in my pocket

nemtbroutes
    Free Member

I don’t think it’s that bad. ENDURO mag gave it best in test so it seems it has some potential. Would you mind how it looked if you had more fun riding it or it made you faster?

Pivot Mach 4 Carbon Review

honourablegeorge

Pivot have insanely short reach on their bikes. XLs shorter thn pother brand mediums. That rules them out for me long before the looks.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

There’s an #enduro magazine? 😆

Looks quite nice that – AND short reach too! Everyone’s tastes really do vary.. 🙂

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

It’ is butt ugly , agreed. Enduro mag is pretty good (sorry singletrack)

ferrals
    Free Member

I like the look of it actually, think it would look better with a slightly longer lower stem and flat bars, think riser bars look naff and no need on an xc bike

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

I thought the Mach 6 wasn’t very photogenic either. In the flesh though it looks great. I don’t like the lower dirt & crud catching linkage though.

welshfarmer

To me it looks like they left it too long in front of the fire and it sagged a bit. Stretch it out and straighten the 2 main tubes a bit and it would be a stonking bike. I am sure it is fantastic to ride, but, a bit like the old crapping dog Nomads, they just “look” wrong.

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

Stretch it out and straighten the 2 main tubes a bit and it would be a stonking bike

or maybe that would compromise the short chain stays, suspension design and low stand over height 🙂

dickie
    Free Member

Its odd Enduro may reviewed the XC 429 & not the 429 Trail, would have thought it was move there cup of tea.

z1ppy

It is an from their XC Bikes Group Test 2016.. Linky

mrlebowski
    Free Member

TBH…..I don’t spend an awful lot of time worrying about how my bike looks…..but I do think about how it goes…& the Pivot Mach 4 is reviewing really really well!

philxx1975
    Free Member

Photo by a pool?

Well it is a lifestyle accesory

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘That new Pivot Mach 4 in the latest ST Mag’ is closed to new replies.