That BMF Tail End show

Home Forum Chat Forum That BMF Tail End show

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • That BMF Tail End show
  • Spongebob

Held in Peterborough East of England show ground a large retail fayre of mostly end of line clothing, helmets, addons.

Got a Caberg Helmet, pair of leather boots, two pairs of waterproof gloves, waterproof ventilated and lined jacket and trousers – All Frank Thomas stuff. £145 the lot! What's that all about?? 😆

Anyone else been there?

Spongebob

So i'm the only one who went to this show?

Jamie

I rode past it on Sunday morning if that helps?

Mr_C

Been to the BMF show in Spring a couple of times, as you say bargains to be had.

Frank Thomas 'waterproof' kit is alright as long as you don't go out when it's raining, as I have found to my cost.

boblo

Bin a few times as it's local to me. Not allowed in now I've shaved my beard off 🙂

The best bit is when everyone leaves en masse. 1000's of bikes swarming all over the parkways (ringroad) and the cops just seem to stand by…

freddyg

I went for the first time last year. It was so p*ss poor that I vowed never to go back again.

There was very little to see in the way of a "show" just a central arena with marquee's around the edge selling cheap tat or decent stuff at slightly higher prices than on the high street.

If it was better this year, then I may pop over for the 2010 Spring show.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘That BMF Tail End show’ is closed to new replies.