Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Thankyou to the ghetto tubeless compressor inventor.
  • mt
    Free Member

A most excellent thread. LOL.

zippykona

My one starts to leak at 40psi but that’s enough pressure to do the job.

aracer
    Free Member

My inflator failed miserably, the screw top on the Tango bottle couldnt handly the PSIs. I think I stretched it drilling the 2 holes in the lid.

Try making one like mine, with one hole in the lid, one hole in the bottom of the bottle.

Have had mine up to over 100psi.

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

Mine was all scratched up but had no problems with regular use at 80psi, you’ve given me a good laugh cookeaa

richmtb

Brilliant post by cookeaa.

Personally i just use proper UST rims and a track pump, saves a lot of hassle

zippykona

I cover mine in 2 heavy blankets. If it was going to fail it would be at the lid ,so that always points away.
    Earlier someone mentioned tyre to tyre. Can you explain how this is done. To pump the tyre you need the valve in. To inflate the other tyre you will need the valve out.
    Am I missing something?

Superficial
    Free Member

Earlier someone mentioned tyre to tyre. Can you explain how this is done.

Like this:

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Tech-Tuesday-Make-a-Ghetto-Tubeless-Tire-Inflator.html

I don’t see the point though. More expensive, more difficult to make and not as versatile. 9p inflator FTW.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Thankyou to the ghetto tubeless compressor inventor.’ is closed to new replies.