Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Thanks to Crispy Bacon & Trailmonkey
  • andywill

Just like to thank Crispy Bacon (Les) & Trailmonkey (Iain) for the rides they invited us on while we were on holiday in Devon.
    Mondays ride with Crispy (his birthday ride) & quite a few other hardy souls, was out on the moor, very wet but still very enjoyable.
    Fridays ride with Trailmonkey (Iain), Sharki & Simon was a test of mine & Brian’s skills (or lack of them) but we loved it. Got rained on towards the end of the ride just to remind us where we were.
    Thanks Iain for looking after us on the more technical runs down.
    Good luck with the new job & I hope the bike gets sorted out.

It’s always enjoyable to ride somewhere different & to meet other like minded people,
    thanks again,
    Andy

With a bit of luck there should be a couple of pics of the Friday ride Brian took.

Cow & calf (mostly hidden) encounter in the woods

The rest of the herd were skillfully hiding behind trees

Group Photo at Bowerman’s nose

andywill

Does anyone know why the pictures so small?

yunki
    Free Member

on picasa you need to change the pictures dimensions where you grab the code from on the lower part of the screen to the right of the photograph..

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    crispybacon
    Free Member

Thanks go to you & Brian for actually turning up to my birthday ride in very wet weather. It was great to meet you both & next time you are down hopefully it will be drier & ‘moor’ enjoyable.

PS Did your camera shrink due to the wet weather? ;o)

andywill

I think it must have 🙂

Yunki
    I can’t see where you mean. I can’t see any info/options at all.

trailmonkey

glad you enjoyed it andy (and brian). lustleigh is always a bit of a 😯 first time around, for most of us anyway.

i’m planning a stw southern chapter ride in the area soon so look out for that.

sharki
    Free Member

Good to see and ride with/be a part of scaring ya both on the dartmoor gurning trails 🙂

As for thew pics.. Mmmmm, milky nipples and i’m glad i crouched a little to look even shorter in the pic..

Good times and a cracking(ooops!)ride.

andywill

I will look out for the stw southern chapter ride, maybe try a get a few others interested as well. It’s a long way down so that would have to be a boys weekend away 🙂

andywill

It was indeed a cracking(ooops) ride.
    The trails did grab my attention most of the time I was heading downwards.
    Pity I can’t make the pics bigger. That may be my first & last foray into the murky world of photo site hosting.

one more go

sharki
    Free Member

Andy, can you put a link to the page the image is hosted on?

andywill

Done it.
    now for the other one.

andywill

jam-bo

Mmmm. Belted Galloway.

andywill

That’s what I thought.

andywill

Brian thinks he has the look of just having just given birth to the monster in the Alien movies 🙂

sharki
    Free Member

Insinuating that i look like the little alien? I do hope not! 😉

andywill

Uhm, I hadn’t thought that, but now you mention it 🙂

trailmonkey

Mmmm. Belted Galloway.

ahhh, that’s what they are 💡

must be some mega inbreeding going on mind. has to be about 50 of them with exactly the same markings and no variation.

bjam1964
    Free Member

Hi fellow riders, a huge thank you for dragging us around (well me really, Andy is the very fit one).

Glad you sorted out the pictures Andy, especially where I am paying homage to Sigourney Weaver (did you know she was born in 1949 and now has a bus pass?).

Now we just need to train Andy to look at the camera and me to stop taking pictures of close-up rocks.

Hope to ride with you all again soon.

Burchy1
    Free Member

must be some mega inbreeding going on mind. has to be about 50 of them with exactly the same markings and no variation.

Normal for Devon? 😯

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Thanks to Crispy Bacon & Trailmonkey’ is closed to new replies.