Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Thanks to CRC for excellent customer service!
  • OCB
    Free Member

Right, I’m not in the habit of doing this kinda thing, but I have to just say a quick public thanks to CRC.

I’d had a pretty minor problem getting exactly the right bit of cable sent out, so I e-mailed customer services lunchtime yesterday, finally sorted out what we were going to do and re-ordered it early afternoon – no problems.

About 30 minutes ago (on a Saturday morning) the postie delivered that order!

I’d not asked for Saturday delivery so bless them – CRC must have decided on that option. Ok, on the face of it it’s maybe no big deal, but I’m impressed by the way that they dealt with it, and, that they’d got it out the door for a next day delivery (as I can finish the build over the weekend now).

robhughes
    Free Member

Your just lucky…
    Iv,e just waited 10 days for some stuff off them.
    CRC=Hit and miss delivery system….

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Obviously I’m happy for you, OCB 🙂 , but I’m just about to fire off a “where’s my stuff” email for an order of ‘in stock’ kit that was placed on 29th December! Hrmph…

skywalker
    Free Member

Well done Royal Mail

hsmith
    Free Member

never had probs with crc, ordered some stuff late weds night and it arrived yesterday, no complaints here!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Thanks to CRC for excellent customer service!’ is closed to new replies.