Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • TF tuned. Great customer service.
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

First time I’ve dealt with them today and what a breath of fresh air customer service wise. Absolutely spot on, really helpful and back 8n the post to be delivered tomorrow.

jedi

Yeah, Adam there sorted mine

darrenspink
    Free Member

They are a lovely bunch. I always recommend them.

chakaping
    Free Member

Phoned Friday afternoon and bored a nice lady for about five minutes trying to determine the correct bushing for my Ohlins shock (after Ohlins told me they didn’t know).

In the end she sent me two-for-one to make sure I got the correct item. Arrived today and now fitted.

Adam was also very helpful with a couple of snags re. the Luftkappe I purchased from them.

chiefgrooveguru

Yep. Used them once. Brilliant service, real expertise too. Can’t see myself using anyone else again.

martinhutch

They’re currently helping me with a DT Swiss hub conversion issue that I expect will be unsolvable…very pleasant despite me boring them with my woes.

bruneep

They’re currently helping me with a DT Swiss hub conversion issue that I expect will be unsolvable

never solved my DT swiss hub conversion sent me random bits that they said looked the same as the online pic, in the end I took the DT hub off put a hope on

dumbbot
    Free Member

Mmm..I was just considering tf tuned or mojo for a fox fork service.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Good guys; Adam was really good with my Marzocchi 888’s and 350 NCR’s (he’s a nice chap too having bumped into him at FOD).

They sorted me out too when I dropped and lost a Reverb bleed screw sending me a new one for free.

martinhutch

never solved my DT swiss hub conversion sent me random bits that they said looked the same as the online pic, in the end I took the DT hub off put a hope on

The retailer told me that it was a simple end cap swap to convert, so if it doesn’t work, it will just head back to them for refund.

wrightyson
    Free Member

So the forks (plural) and shock were returned today. Just a quick timeline of my dealings to show how bloody brilliant they’ve been. Sent off a pair of 2011 sektors and 2010 triad rear on friday. They received Monday morning. Booked in for Tuesday got a call at 10am saying the shock shaft was scored and was no longer available, guy said he would polish up at no extra cost do a full service and I needed to be happy that it wasn’t perfect but should last for a bit, I totally agreed and was chuffed they’d let me know. Get a call around 2pm it’s forks time, they are basically ****, and also pretty obsolete as old quick release, 26″, straight steerer etc etc and i was struggling previously to find anything similar, so it’s suggested they build me a frankenfork which is basically a new fork from old bits they have lying about, for 200 quid, 200 hundred quid for a brand new fork with custom spring to suit my lads weight. Then to top it all off they’e back at my house this morning at 8am!!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘TF tuned. Great customer service.’ is closed to new replies.