Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • TF Tuned – Good people
  • willard

In this day and age of poor customer service, it’s refreshing to meet a company that can keep its word.

I booked my rear shock in with them for a service and they said they would collect it on Wednesday this week (Interlink), get it serviced on Thursday and back out to me on Friday.

Not only did I have the Tech call me and chat about what was wrong with the shock and what he was going to do about it, but it arrived back with me this morning at 0930. Exactly when they said it would be.

It’s nice to deal with a company that does what it says it will do.

That is all.

BoardinBob

Yeah thumbs up from me. I ballsed up a home service so sent it off to them. Got a call from the service guy to talk about a couple of bits then a really detailed breakdown of everything he’d done in a document when they sent it back. Super quick turnaround too.

bowglie

Yes, another happy customer here. I sent a Fox shock in for PUSH conversion and had some issues with the tuning – but they did a third retune weeks after the original 3 week free retune window. No questions asked, they just asked me to return it so that the shock could be returned FOC – I was very pleasantly surprised. The current tune is absolutely superb and has transformed the rear suspension of the bike for the better.

stompweaver

Yup thumbs up from me for TF too. I have used them numerous times and they have always been excellent and prepared to go above and beyond to help. It’s rare that a company is so good to deal with, I honestly wouldn’t use anyone else now.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Just got my shock back in the post this morning following a PUSH tune and had exactly the same positive experience as you lot up there. Respect due to them.

I just hope the shock is better 😆

cheekyget
    Free Member

I used them ages ago….really great and helpful

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘TF Tuned – Good people’ is closed to new replies.