Tevez

Home Forum Chat Forum Tevez

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Tevez
  • voodoo_chile

wonder if he will shake hands …. or shall we sack him

soobalias

been very well handled by City IMO

they need him playing to have any hope of ever selling him for what they want, he needs to be playing to earn in the short term and have any hope of playing for another top side.

when you look at it from that angle, tevez was never gonna be able to afford to out-strop Citys owners.

great player IMO.

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

Rumour has it he has a new ‘representative’ to help in negotiating his return. One who’s happy to represent the oppressed workers in the struggle against tyrannical employers

😉

hora

The only reason why he’d comeback is because NO ONE wants to sign him or their are very very wary.

He’ll be back on the understanding that he can go at the end of the season after banging in a fair few goals.

A win win for both if it does happen.

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

Plenty of clubs would be happy to sign him Hora, but they simply can’t afford it. City’s squillions of pounds have skewed the transfer market to such a ridiculous degree, that when it comes to transferring away from City, one of the following has to happen

1) City take a massive hit on the players ‘transfer value’
    2) The player takes a massive hit on his ridiculous salary
    3) Both of the above

Hence the Robinho debacle, City paying for Bellamy to play for Cardiff, then going to Liverpool on a free, Adebayor on loan at Spurs and now this. Expect more too, as sidelined players don’t want to leave and other clubs simply can’t afford either their wages, or City’s ludicrously inflated valuations

There… I think I got that point across without betraying a hint of bitterness 😀

Sancho

“Treat like a dog” I love that quote.

if you mean the coach kicked a ball and told him to get it.
    “Get the Ball, go on get the ball who’s a good boy”

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

I’d happily be treated like a dog for quarter of a million a week

Junkyard

Aye what Binners said and he is clearly a liability who tries to force moves away form teams IMHO

voodoo_chile – Member

wonder if he will shake hands …. or shall we sack him
    Perhpas you and SBZ [ city are meant to be the bitters btw] could write to the owners of your club and explain how their stance has disgraced your noble club?

Let it Go FFS

hora

or City’s ludicrously inflated valuations

Pot Kettle.

Someone didn’t get 60million for a player not so long ago huh.

Then the fans call him a **** for wanting to move onto the next stage of his career to a club he always said he wanted to be a part of/dreamed of….after years of loyal service to Man U?

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

Hora. You really do know **** all about football.

What on earth has Ronnie going to Real got to do with it? He’s the highest scorer in La Liga, and Real are as a result, well clear of Barca at the top. So… money well spent

And Real are probably the only club who could afford City’s crazy valuation of Tevez, and his quarter million weekly salary. And in all honesty… why the **** would they want him?!

Anyway… no point in having a pop at us. We’ve about as much clout in the present transfer market as Preston North End

Junkyard

yes but he was not paid so highly than no one could afford his wages or to buy him – he may be now though
    The tevez sale is not going well is it, not even you can spin that one as a success.
    In fact they have not really managed to sell any major player iirc
    Rumour are they pay some of adebayors wage at Spurs for example

Binners we have the money if we want to spend just like Wenger 😉

Pretty sure we have spent a fair wad of late anyway

hora

Hora. You really do know **** all about football.

You better not be calling me a Man U fan there Binners 😉

Anyway, hora junior will no doubt become a Utd fan. After all hes spent all his life so far in the Stretford area 8)

voodoo_chile

Junkyard, chill out,

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

Doesn’t work like that, I’m afraid Hora. Never underestimate the contrary and bloody-mindedness of children. Lily, in a bizarre reverse-glory-hunter move has decided she’s a Bolton fan. And we all know who’s to blame for that. Fran has at least stayed on the true path of rigteousness

IHN

As much as City are possibly to blame for the current Tevez fiasco, United were equally dumb in letting him go in the first place.

He was a fantastic player for Utd, hard-working, never say die, dare I say it ‘United’ style players for a long time (unlike that lazy tart Berbatov) and the game of Billy Big Bollocks between Ferguson and Karoobchian (sp) that led to him walking has, in the long run, benefitted no-one.

Junkyard

Junkyard, chill out,

ok lets shake on it and let it go 😉

Tevez left due to wages and his advisers getting more money each time he moves I assume [ some fee part of the wages etc]

He is a great player but he does seem to have a teeny weeny bit of stropiness running threough him

hora

Imagine he doesn’t support footie at all and instead likes Rugby and Cricket :mrgreen:

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

or netball 😯

voodoo_chile

Junkyard, you called me a scouser, cant do it, i might say i will but at the last minute my hand may bypass you and move towards a good shotstopper 😆

IHN

Don’t knock netball. I’ve seen a couple of pro level netball matches and they’re excellent – fast, high-scoring, skillful.

And the players certanly don’t look like Carlos Tevez…

Junkyard

IHN +1

Aye he is a great shot stopper one of the best but Jesus crosses or physciality he is like a little boy lost

PrinceJohn

I’d happily be treated like a dog for quarter of a million a week

I’m sure I’ve seen people who are even willing to pay to be treated like a dog….

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Tevez’ is closed to new replies.