Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Teva Shoes
  • 154hopperavenue
    Free Member

Are they the size they say they are (God, that’s a lot of theys for such a short question)?
    Big fit? Little Fit? After some Links (plenty selling them cheap-ish but nowhere near me has them in 12 so can’t try).
    Cheers

Onzadog
    Free Member

Tried a pair on the other day. Length was true but they felt stupidly narrow.

154hopperavenue
    Free Member

Cheers. Never like buying stuff ‘blind’ off the ‘net.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    notmyrealname
    Free Member

I’ve got a pair of Links and find them spot on.
    To gauge the size, I went by the size guide on their site and despite beings little dubious as I though it was sizing them up too small, they were perfect.

http://www.teva.co.uk/uk-sizing-chart/sizing-charts,en_GB,pg.html

154hopperavenue
    Free Member

Nice one (goes to find tape measure)….

panzerjager
    Free Member

I’ve got the reforge trainers & the size is spot on, a good fit all around, maybe bordering on snug width-wise.

honourablegeorge

My size ten Links fir perfectly, no worries on narrowness or anything of the sort.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Got some teva mids and when I first tried them on like above I thought they were a bit narrow but after a couple of rides they stretched a bit and now they’re fine.

Candodavid
    Free Member

Tried Teva @ Glycorrwyg, normally take an 8 or 9, needed an 11, WTF!!

deserter
    Free Member

Where have you seen them cheapish I’ve fancied a pair for a while?

Clink

I normally take a 9 or 9.5 tops and have a pair of 9 Tevas which are spot on. Not used for riding though!

honourablegeorge

Candodavid – Member

Did you take off your other shoes?

jedi

i have only seen maybe 2 riders with them. dont seem popular?

svalgis
    Free Member

Did you take off your other shoes?

Wondering the same thing as I too find them true to size. I’m 8-8,5 normally and Links size 8 are a perfect fit with thin cycling socks. The size chart is accurate so measure your feet and use that if you buy online.

FWIW I really like mine overall – only times I kind of miss 5.10’s is when pedalling hard over really rough stuff on my HT where my feet might skip slightly as the back end does its best to throw me off the bike. Not a huge deal though – I’ve yet to slip off the pedals completely even under those circumstances.

M1llh0use
    Free Member

Got 2 pairs. Both same size, one pair fit lovely, one not so much.

Wouldn’t buy another pair blind.

vincienup
    Free Member

I wear the same size Links on a bike as I do Etnies/Converse/Whatever off the bike.

I do tend to wear a couple of numbers bigger in Shimano which *Are* narrow, but Links are just meant to be tight as opposed to sloppy…

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

I have size 12 feet which are stupidly broad (whenever I go into shoe shops it is remarked upon). I have size 12 Links and size 12 Pinners, both are grand.

If you undo the laces a bit then they are fine 😉

The also stretch out a bit in use. I love mine (I also have Teva walking boots, amphibious type boots and Jesus boots! Bit of a brand convert now!)

mikewsmith
    Free Member

size 10 feet, size 8.5 links, size 8.5 5-10’s size 10 in Spec BG Shoes

Clink

size 10 feet, size 8.5 links, size 8.5 5-10’s size 10 in Spec BG Shoes

Weirdo! 😉

mikewsmith
    Free Member

yep, still not convinced on the width as they seem quite narrow but the price was right (free) 🙂 so worth a go, just use them as stomping round shoes as I wear clips anyway, hope the sizing gets easier for the new clipped ones.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Teva Shoes’ is closed to new replies.