Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Test Valley Tour
  • boltonjon

Had a fantastic day on the Test Valley Tour near Andover – quality!!

ciderinsport
    Free Member

Muddy????

The southern national park was ace today 😀

frogstomp

We had a great morning too.. and not too much in the way of mud either..

dobo
    Free Member

did the test valley tour, enjoyed it, great weather but was slightly less enjoyable as i had 2 punctures in my tubeless might i just add, both from sharp stones, and one in the sidewall, luckily i managed to fix the 2nd one at the final waterstop.

fair amount of roads, fair amount of slippy mud offroad and it was either up or down 🙂 good stuff though.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

I did it too.

Being a local I was a disappointed with the route. Far too much tarmac and bad route markers in places. It could have been a much better route.

On the plus side, the back section of collingbourne was in a lot better condition than I expected it to be.

cinnamon_girl

Anyone have a gpx please?

frogstomp

You have an email…

cinnamon_girl

Thanks frogstomp. 8)

singletrackmind

More importantly MM , How was the new bicycle ?

Anna-B
    Free Member

I really enjoyed it too. Did the 45k in 25 mins less than I wanted to, so pleased with that 🙂 I liked the route, and the woods were great fun.

branagan1985
    Free Member

awww i was unfortunatly struck down with Man Flu so I couldnt go, i enjoyed the last two test valley tours though.

Please could somebody send me the GPX file ?

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Yeah, it was a bit muddy

[/url][/img][/url][/img]

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

But the views were nice. Me and Mulletus even had time to stop for a photo 🙂

[/url][/img]

Conespanner

I too took part and agree with MM from a local’s point of there was too much road, particualry as I did the 32k route. But on a positive note, it was nice that the shorter route included the full amount of single track in the woods, when in previous years the shorter route only got a taster.

If the organisers what to know a better route in and out of Andover advoiding the roads please contact me.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Test Valley Tour’ is closed to new replies.