Test Valley Tour

Home Forum Bike Forum Test Valley Tour

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Test Valley Tour
  • boltonjon

Had a fantastic day on the Test Valley Tour near Andover – quality!!

Muddy????

The southern national park was ace today 😀

Premier Icon frogstomp
    Subscriber

We had a great morning too.. and not too much in the way of mud either..

dobo

did the test valley tour, enjoyed it, great weather but was slightly less enjoyable as i had 2 punctures in my tubeless might i just add, both from sharp stones, and one in the sidewall, luckily i managed to fix the 2nd one at the final waterstop.

fair amount of roads, fair amount of slippy mud offroad and it was either up or down 🙂 good stuff though.

I did it too.

Being a local I was a disappointed with the route. Far too much tarmac and bad route markers in places. It could have been a much better route.

On the plus side, the back section of collingbourne was in a lot better condition than I expected it to be.

Premier Icon cinnamon_girl
    Subscriber

Anyone have a gpx please?

Premier Icon frogstomp
    Subscriber

cinnamon wrote:

Anyone have a gpx please?

You have an email…

Premier Icon cinnamon_girl
    Subscriber

Thanks frogstomp. 8)

More importantly MM , How was the new bicycle ?

Anna B

I really enjoyed it too. Did the 45k in 25 mins less than I wanted to, so pleased with that 🙂 I liked the route, and the woods were great fun.

awww i was unfortunatly struck down with Man Flu so I couldnt go, i enjoyed the last two test valley tours though.

Please could somebody send me the GPX file ?

Yeah, it was a bit muddy

[/url][/img][/url][/img]

But the views were nice. Me and Mulletus even had time to stop for a photo 🙂

[/url][/img]

Premier Icon Conespanner
    Subscriber

I too took part and agree with MM from a local’s point of there was too much road, particualry as I did the 32k route. But on a positive note, it was nice that the shorter route included the full amount of single track in the woods, when in previous years the shorter route only got a taster.

If the organisers what to know a better route in and out of Andover advoiding the roads please contact me.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Test Valley Tour’ is closed to new replies.